Do you PH adjust with Mega Crop?

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
I asked greenleaf nutrients and they said depending on your water. I'm using tap water filtered thru brita filter. Just curious for those of you that use mega crop do you ph adjust or no? What kind of water are you working with? Tap or RO or brita filtered or charcoal filtered or store bought or spring water or rain water? Just curious. Thanks. I'm using biobizz light mix soil also if that helps.

I use tap water for all my plants. pH 7.4 EC 125ųS

I use tap water for all my plants. pH 7.4 EC 125ųS
Im confused so do you adjust the PH? Does your tap water come out at 7.4 ph or thats what you adjust too? Or do you just let it go without adjusting?

I'm in soil so if I need to adjust I'd go between 6 and 7 ph. Each time I adjust I change it. Like 6.1 or 6.3 the first time then 6.7 to 7.0 the next so different nutrients can uptake by the plant and dont get locked out.

What I'm trying to figure out is if these nutrients are "ph perfect" like AN or if its mandatory I adjust like most nutrient lines.

:coffee2:Oh sorry for that... I must have been distracted before... I thought you asked what people use for their grow. I don't use mega crop so.:face:

I use MegaCrop, version 2 - 1 part, along with Sweet Candy during grow/veg and Bud Explosion during flower to chop. I use Primo RO water as well, and it has been around 7.0 from the vending machine. After adding my MC + either SC or BE + CalMagic (during flower to late flower 2TBS/Gallon) , I ph up to 6.4 or 6.5. I am using autocobs, so that is why I add CalMag.

Mega crop is not ph adjusted ahead of time. It is ph "buffered" though... But I have never found anything on their site that states the "buffer" range..

So its probably wise if I check and adjust ph accordingly like I normally would. Sounds like a wise choice to not cause ph issues.

Back