Do you turn off your lights when you work in the tent?

Reaction score
Do you turn off the lights in your tent when you work in the tent? I have a 240w kingbrite led and even at only 50% when I work in the tent it feels like I have been on the beach for the day. What about sunglasses? Would you turn the light down to minimum while in there or would you turn the light off then work in the tent then turn the lights back on? The plants are autos on 24/0 from seed in the tent on there.

No, but I do turn my lights down as low as they'll go.

Need to invest in some glasses, but don't want to spend any unnecessary money until this is all over.

I use a pair of Oakley's when I'm in my tents. Color comes out well enough to read deficiencies in the leaves and see in general.

Though I'm sure there are cheaper options but the Oakley's are nice plus I use them when I cut grass.

me don't have bright-as-the-sun lightz to begin with, so short answer -> no :cool1: ppp

Thanks. I think I may start turning the power on the light down when I work in the tent. Do you think it may be not good for the light to turn it down like that then back up once or more per day on there?

Thanks. I think I may start turning the power on the light down when I work in the tent. Do you think it may be not good for the light to turn it down like that then back up once or more per day on there?

Dimming improves the life of the driver and the diodes in the fixture

Do you turn off the lights in your tent when you work in the tent? I have a 240w kingbrite led and even at only 50% when I work in the tent it feels like I have been on the beach for the day. What about sunglasses? Would you turn the light down to minimum while in there or would you turn the light off then work in the tent then turn the lights back on? The plants are autos on 24/0 from seed in the tent on there.
I have sunglasses geared for led lighting and #3 shade welding glasses. The welding glasses are fairly big as they fit over glasses. Most of the time I just wear a sun visor.

Only time my lights are off is when they are scheduled to be off.

Back