Dinafem Doom's DinaMed Auto CBD grow

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my second DinaMed grow. My previous was the DinaMed photoperiod version. I'm really happy that Dinafem produced an autoflower version :smoking:

Tent: 60" high. 24" x 48" floor.
Lights: 1 x Mars 400 LED II
2.5 gallon (9.4l) hempy bucket
Lucas formula using GH Maxibloom: 7g per gallon.*
CalMag: one cap full per gallon.
Coco Coir/Perlite 70/30
Ph: 5.8

*Dinafem's website recommends feeding her lightly and frequently. So I will start at 1/2 strength and see how she does. Maybe that's all she will need.
:worship:

Here she is today/day 0.

DooM
eda97339126334238a8eef7a21fbad23.jpg

Hi,

This is my second DinaMed grow. My previous was the DinaMed photoperiod version. I'm really happy that Dinafem produced an autoflower version :smoking:

Tent: 60" high. 24" x 48" floor.
Lights: 1 x Mars 400 LED II
2.5 gallon (9.4l) hempy bucket
Lucas formula using GH Maxibloom: 7g per gallon.*
CalMag: one cap full per gallon.
Coco Coir/Perlite 70/30
Ph: 5.8

*Dinafem's website recommends feeding her lightly and frequently. So I will start at 1/2 strength and see how she does. Maybe that's all she will need.
:worship:

Here she is today/day 0.

DooM
eda97339126334238a8eef7a21fbad23.jpg
subbed. Just started a DinaMed myself. Not poked it's head out yet

It's great to see some DinaMed Auto CBD grow diarys up and running on the AFN platform :thumbsup:

You've got a sound set up and it will be very cool to see what you think of our auto version of our pure CBD lady :pass:

Your off to a great start and I'll most definitely be along for the ride and watching with interest :bong:

Best of luck with your AutoDinafem adventure. I'll pop back in on the next update to check progress out :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Here's some from my last grow. I used 14 grams of bud to make 2 cups of infused coconut oil. Since I started taking two of these every night, my days have been much better.:mrgreen:
4c734da5b13792a29a5ec2b14d70c442.jpg

I love seeing what flowers can be turned into and by the sound of things delivering relief as intended :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Here's some from my last grow. I used 14 grams of bud to make 2 cups of infused coconut oil. Since I started taking two of these every night, my days have been much better.:mrgreen:
4c734da5b13792a29a5ec2b14d70c442.jpg

I'm on the DIY canna-coco-oil too!
Also 15 g of bud and one full cup of oil.

I don't have the capsules, though.
Just a big jar in the fridge that I spoon into my morning coffee!

@Tricycleofdoom

So glad to see others growing and benefiting from high CBD strains!

Hope you don't mind me pulling up a chair for the rest of your grow here. I have some DinaMed auto fems en-route. I have already grown D-F's IPCBD and CBD Haze XXL auto fems, and will always have some on hand.

I too live on CBD Canna Coconut capsules.

Peace,
Stick

Back