Dinafem Dinamed CBD Smoke Report

Reaction score
SeedBank: Dinafem

Strain: Dinamed CBD

Did it autoflower?: Nope

Soil/hydro: Coco/Perlite 70/30

Nutes: Maxibloom, Calmag following Lucas Forumula

Light (kind and schedule): Mars 400 LED II (18/6 then 12/12)

From seed to harvest date: 99 days

Dry Yield: 35g

High/Effect Duration:

Remember Dinamed CBD is more medical than recreational....
First 2 minutes a gradual high builds up, but very very mild at that. After that it tapers off and is gone in 15 minutes; The CBD effect becomes noticeable during this transition. This lasts for about 4 hours. I would describe the CBD effect as zero impairment, head clearing, emotionally calming. For my anxiety (I tend worry and catastrophize a lot), it's like a reboot. I feel safe. My world (work, family whatever) feels safe. I feel capable of dealing with anything in a constructive manner.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****

Looks good. Green and some orange. Sparkles :)

THE GROWTH: ****
Kinda bushy. I removed a few leaves every feeding. Stretch was about 100% after 2 weeks into flowering.

THE SMELL: ****
I like the smell. I'm not really a connoisseur, so I can't give a good description.

THE SMOKE:*****
Nice and smooth.

THE HIGH: ***
See 'High/Effect Duration' above.

Here's the Journal: http://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinamed-cdb-25-1-my-first-photo-grow.61139/

Warmest Regards,
DooM

Last edited:
Here's a bud shot after a month of curing.

cd86d881f81025f5b2f81852b6923077.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

:d5: -- nice review and report mate! --- yaaay! :yay: CBD reviews finally coming in,... Bud looks damn good too... :slap:

Hey DooM

Either I got a really freak pheno or a wrong seed, as I bought a single. I regularly use CBD with or without THC, and this is nothing like I expected.

The plant I grew was slow and the high totally stones me. I've been holding off my vape report but this is my fourth session over 2 weeks with this weed, and each time it has been powerfully Narcotic Spacey Sleepy Foggy indica. Obliterates pain completely and has lovely body sensations but also obliterates my head.

It reminds me strongly of an excellent strain I bought last year called Annihilator that was something like 17/7 THC/CBD and affected me in a similar hash-like manner.

This is good weed in a sense, but I was after a more subtle effect that would see me through times that I don't want to get wasted.

Last edited:
Hey DooM

Either I got a really freak pheno or a wrong seed, as I bought a single. I regularly use CBD with or without THC, and this is nothing like I expected.

The plant I grew was slow and the high totally stones me. I've been holding off my vape report but this is my fourth session over 2 weeks with this weed, and each time it has been powerfully Narcotic Spacey Sleepy Foggy indica. Obliterates pain completely and has lovely body sensations but also obliterates my head.

It reminds me strongly of an excellent strain I bought last year called Annihilator that was something like 17/7 THC/CBD and affected me in a similar hash-like manner.

This is good weed in a sense, but I was after a more subtle effect that would see me through times that I don't want to get wasted.

This is the total opposite to what I would expect from our DinaMed auto CBD. Due to the low THC count (0.5%) the high should be very minimal. Very interesting.

Did you do a diary mate that I could check out?

All the best

Mark..

Back