Mephisto Genetics Double Grape

Timber!

20230108_204625.jpg
20230108_204635.jpg

Yields - 2.5, 2, 2.75, 1.5

Glove hash from these is amazing. Very pungent.

Not too bad. The tallest was the best yielding / sniffer. Nice gassy undertone. All 4 plants completely stunk out the house though. See how they cure up. Humidity in the house was really low all week, I need to work on that. I prefer a nice slow dry as opposed to 5 days. Just way too quick. Need to run a mister in the tent

Cures nicely, especially considering how quickly it all dried. That quickness often ends in hay-buds. All 4 plants were unique to themselves. I'm sure there's a lot of variation, but all were super resinous. The sativa leaning pheno produced the most while the indica dominants have the best aroma. Nice, potent smoke. I'd definitely grow it again.

20230125_090714.jpg
20230125_090648.jpg

Me either. Lol... Started them a while ago, before the weather turned. They were in the garage garden until it got to be too cold and then I moved the garden inside.
Hello, I am new here. I hang out on roll it up and thc farmer. I just found this group today. I am popping some Double Grape. I have height constrictions because my tent is short. My I ask about how tall the Double Grape were? Thank you

Hello, I am new here. I hang out on roll it up and thc farmer. I just found this group today. I am popping some Double Grape. I have height constrictions because my tent is short. My I ask about how tall the Double Grape were? Thank you
Sorry, haven't been on in a while.

I want to say around 32"-ish.

Back