Live Stoners Dr. Bubbles & Bushmasterar15's Food Network

Dr.Bubbles

Dummymex Magnifico
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oinker RyBZ™ & Moocow Brisket
Damm my roommate's shellfish allergy. Hard to knock 'em for it when it's not exactly their choice to have, and I'm sure they'd prefer to not....but I do still miss shrimp some days. Saw some Cajun salmon and shrimp recipe the other day that looked so good I almost thought I should start hinting they need to take a few days out of town trip so I can cook for just me. :smoking:
What about doing a late night session on some charcoal?

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Well just another ordinary breakfast. Oil massaged Kale and a meat stack (homemade chicken sausage patty, Mesquite smoked turkey, turkey ham and a slice of Swiss process cheese food) Espresso. I eat this for breakfast when I had too many carbs the day before.

bk2.jpg

Well just another ordinary breakfast. Oil massaged Kale and a meat stack (homemade chicken sausage patty, Mesquite smoked turkey, turkey ham and a slice of Swiss process cheese food) Espresso. I eat this for breakfast when I had too many carbs the day before.

View attachment 1009096
That looks very tasty and I'd have some for breakfast too.

View attachment 1009096
You always have some nice tasty lighter type brekkies. The one above with the egg scramble meat, bloodies and espresso looked dynamite. I could pound that right now for lunch. Gonna have a turkey sammich instead.

@Dr.Bubbles I know you are a sammich lover so here is what i had for linner (lunch/dinner):

s1.jpg

List of ingredients:
Home made Chicken Italian Sausage Patty
Fried Mild Peppers
San Luis Sour Dough Bread
Best Foods (Helman's) Mayo
Midnight Moon Cheese & La Dama Sagrada Cheese (Grated) any hard cheese will do.
Goat Butter
Olive Oil
Swiss processed cheese food.

Butter the bread lightly and sprinkle the grated cheese in a no stick fry pan in the shape of the bread and place the bread on top and grill until the cheese is browned. Remove to a plate to cool.
s8.jpg

Fry your peppers in some Olive oil:

s7.jpg

Fry your sausage and top with the Swiss cheese (this cheese is more for texture than flavor).
s5.jpg
s3.jpg

Spread a little mayo on the bread:
s4.jpg

Build the sandwich cut and enjoy!
s2.jpg

I really enjoy this one and have it often.

One of the house favorites.....chorizo stuffed poblanos getting ready to go in the oven. Little extra stuffing on the left getting ready to go in the chef. :chef:
IMG_8593.JPG

All ready to go with a little rice, refried beans, and some veggies and dip...
IMG_8594.JPG

@Dr.Bubbles I know you are a sammich lover so here is what i had for linner (lunch/dinner):

View attachment 1009258

List of ingredients:
Home made Chicken Italian Sausage Patty
Fried Mild Peppers
San Luis Sour Dough Bread
Best Foods (Helman's) Mayo
Midnight Moon Cheese & La Dama Sagrada Cheese (Grated) any hard cheese will do.
Goat Butter
Olive Oil
Swiss processed cheese food.

Butter the bread lightly and sprinkle the grated cheese in a no stick fry pan in the shape of the bread and place the bread on top and grill until the cheese is browned. Remove to a plate to cool.
View attachment 1009265
Fry your peppers in some Olive oil:

View attachment 1009264
Fry your sausage and top with the Swiss cheese (this cheese is more for texture than flavor).
View attachment 1009262 View attachment 1009260
Spread a little mayo on the bread:View attachment 1009261

Build the sandwich cut and enjoy!
View attachment 1009259

I really enjoy this one and have it often.
[emoji106]

Hell yeah doood. That sourdough looks fuckin bangin. Thats just a gooey mess of a linner...I'm all over it

One of the house favorites.....chorizo stuffed poblanos getting ready to go in the oven. Little extra stuffing on the left getting ready to go in the chef. :chef:
View attachment 1009496

All ready to go with a little rice, refried beans, and some veggies and dip...
View attachment 1009497
Now that's just not fair. My goodness, it looks like you could eat those every day. Well done bro. I'm totally stealing this.

Back