Live Stoners Dr. Bubbles & Bushmasterar15's Food Network

It has been 40 years since I cooked a whole pig - man that looks good.

I already had a cold sliced pork sandwich with the roast and it is a winner.

So I just started the ribs for tomorrow. between 18 - 24 hours at 156°F.

_DSC3896.JPG

It has been 40 years since I cooked a whole pig - man that looks good.

I already had a cold sliced pork sandwich with the roast and it is a winner.

So I just started the ribs for tomorrow. between 18 - 24 hours at 156°F.

View attachment 1338732
We love our Sous Vide makes prepping some food for the grill easy and the other stuff wife makes.

Ahoy hoy. I hope everyone had a nice dangerous 4th of Jelly. This is a good way:

- Drive fast
- Take chances
- Stay to the left
- Drive it like you stole it

Words to live by or you're not really living ah tall.

I had a fantastical time on Sunday. We threw this half ass plan together at noon to drive to water and eat foods that didn't exist yet. Packed myself plus three females into the ole gargler and took a Sunday drive down to The Chimney Bluffs State Park. We get to this gorgeous spot right on the lake, and drive the gargler right up next to the gorgeous rock beach. Underneath a massive weeping willow, about 76°, a nice little breeze, 3 pounds of 80/20, fresh rolls, Hellemans, coleslaw stuff, mustard and relish, 5 assorted bags of chips, about 35 beers, a few joints, and the gargler spitting out the tunes on the radio...which was playing a phenomenal classic rock setlist all day, from Floyd to The Who to Jimi, to Metallica to Zep to Cream. Just great tracks back to back, zero talking.

We made coleslaw right there and used the trunk lid of the gargler for a nice workspace.

Heres the proof that I'm not lyin;

View from my chair
PXL_20210704_183936297.jpg

View of my baby Kettle, which handled all 8 burgers simultaneously...I grabbed a $5 bag of Mesquite Kingsford on the way out from the Dollar General and fed the whole thing to the kettle. I brought my chimney to make sure I had a nice even burn. I definitely noticed that the Kings didn't burn super long...but it did burn even and hot and would have easily done another 8 burgers if I neededa.
PXL_20210704_195839303.jpg

Brought my fitty cent burger press...hand packed is the only way.
PXL_20210704_202128191.jpg

I think this is how you do it...there wasn't any instructions on the beef or anything. I also sticked an onion on there to have some onion on there.

PXL_20210704_204102166.MP.jpg

PXL_20210704_205735137.jpg

Salt n Vinegar chips, homemade slaw and some kind of beef sandwich thing. With onions!!
PXL_20210704_210832551.jpg

I went to use the little Doctor's room behind the big tree and just had to snap the photo. That smoke is from our beef sandwich things

PSX_20210704_170325.jpg

There was literally like only a few other people around. I couldn't believe it. We got this killer spot, it's the 4th of July...on a Sunday, the weather is fucking PERFECT at a beautiful 76°, zero dollars to get in, Lake Ontario at 72°...we went swims, hanging out with half nekid cute chics, and beers, beef sandwiches, chips and super freshly slaw that we made on the trunk.

And then some guy I just met a few seconds prior, handed me a joint accompanied by a pack of Twisty Pops. I used the baby kettle lid as a parabolic Twisty Pop launcher. It worked spectacular, so the Twisty giver gave another 3 pack of Twistys and another joint. I offered one of those hand packed beef sandwiches to them, but they got caught slippin'... they were busy sparking doobies, I was lightening my pockets of Twisty Pops via my Weber Twisty Pop Parabolic Launch Vessel™ and the beef sandwiches and coleslaw turned invisitable.

Free Twisty Pops™:
PXL_20210704_221642742.jpg

PS: I made that chicken thigh, spinach, sun-dried tomato, cream, bacon, chicken stock creation....along with Franky's Brussels Shaved Sprouts, which were excellent I must say. I will put up some pics later. Some deboned sexy thighs with shaved and mash. Quite the provocative meal.

I wanna get mashed and hang out with sexy thighs and shaved brussels and things.

PXL_20210707_060251569.jpg

Happy America Day y'all Twisty Pops.

Ahoy hoy. I hope everyone had a nice dangerous 4th of Jelly. This is a good way:

- Drive fast
- Take chances
- Stay to the left
- Drive it like you stole it

Words to live by or you're not really living ah tall.

I had a fantastical time on Sunday. We threw this half ass plan together at noon to drive to water and eat foods that didn't exist yet. Packed myself plus three females into the ole gargler and took a Sunday drive down to The Chimney Bluffs State Park. We get to this gorgeous spot right on the lake, and drive the gargler right up next to the gorgeous rock beach. Underneath a massive weeping willow, about 76°, a nice little breeze, 3 pounds of 80/20, fresh rolls, Hellemans, coleslaw stuff, mustard and relish, 5 assorted bags of chips, about 35 beers, a few joints, and the gargler spitting out the tunes on the radio...which was playing a phenomenal classic rock setlist all day, from Floyd to The Who to Jimi, to Metallica to Zep to Cream. Just great tracks back to back, zero talking.

We made coleslaw right there and used the trunk lid of the gargler for a nice workspace.

Heres the proof that I'm not lyin;

View from my chair
View attachment 1340238

View of my baby Kettle, which handled all 8 burgers simultaneously...I grabbed a $5 bag of Mesquite Kingsford on the way out from the Dollar General and fed the whole thing to the kettle. I brought my chimney to make sure I had a nice even burn. I definitely noticed that the Kings didn't burn super long...but it did burn even and hot and would have easily done another 8 burgers if I neededa.
View attachment 1340239

Brought my fitty cent burger press...hand packed is the only way.
View attachment 1340240

I think this is how you do it...there wasn't any instructions on the beef or anything. I also sticked an onion on there to have some onion on there.

View attachment 1340242

View attachment 1340244

Salt n Vinegar chips, homemade slaw and some kind of beef sandwich thing. With onions!!
View attachment 1340243

I went to use the little Doctor's room behind the big tree and just had to snap the photo. That smoke is from our beef sandwich things

View attachment 1340249

There was literally like only a few other people around. I couldn't believe it. We got this killer spot, it's the 4th of July...on a Sunday, the weather is fucking PERFECT at a beautiful 76°, zero dollars to get in, Lake Ontario at 72°...we went swims, hanging out with half nekid cute chics, and beers, beef sandwiches, chips and super freshly slaw that we made on the trunk.

And then some guy I just met a few seconds prior, handed me a joint accompanied by a pack of Twisty Pops. I used the baby kettle lid as a parabolic Twisty Pop launcher. It worked spectacular, so the Twisty giver gave another 3 pack of Twistys and another joint. I offered one of those hand packed beef sandwiches to them, but they got caught slippin'... they were busy sparking doobies, I was lightening my pockets of Twisty Pops via my Weber Twisty Pop Parabolic Launch Vessel™ and the beef sandwiches and coleslaw turned invisitable.

Free Twisty Pops™:
View attachment 1340266

PS: I made that chicken thigh, spinach, sun-dried tomato, cream, bacon, chicken stock creation....along with Franky's Brussels Shaved Sprouts, which were excellent I must say. I will put up some pics later. Some deboned sexy thighs with shaved and mash. Quite the provocative meal.

I wanna get mashed and hang out with sexy thighs and shaved brussels and things.

View attachment 1340267

Happy America Day y'all Twisty Pops.
Sounds like a great day, and unbelievable it was so empty! Burgers and what not look tasty!

Haha pretty sure we have the same stove.

It's a 5 burner Samsung. 2x power burners front L/R, precision simmer rear R, normal burner rear L and griddle burner in the middle. It's got convection protection but not induction suction. The oven heats up to 350° in about 2.5 mins. I love it.. the one thing I don't love is that it's hard to clean. Timer has two modes...regular minute mode or precise second mode if you hit the timer button twice. For example Timer - 1 - Timer would start a one minute timer vs. Timer - Timer - 1 - Timer would start a one second timer.

Love: Plenty of power, gas valves don't have much slop in them, the knobs are heavy and have keyed brass sleeves to slip on the shafts, looks pretty, speed of preheat, ability to slide stuff around anywhere on the stove, first home stove I've used that has enough balls to properly sear. Kick ass broiler.

Meh: Burners have a different finishing texture between the outer ones and the griddle burner. The capsule shaped griddle burner has this.texture almost like extremely high grit sand paper. Imagine how impossible it would be to clean. Difficult to clean and very prone to streaks. Not having as much faith in the "cast iron" grates as I was with my old ones...which I kept. Smrt. I feel these will pit.

I'm pretty satisfied overall though. Just a couple dummy gripes.

It's a 5 burner Samsung. 2x power burners front L/R, precision simmer rear R, normal burner rear L and griddle burner in the middle. It's got convection protection but not induction suction. The oven heats up to 350° in about 2.5 mins. I love it.. the one thing I don't love is that it's hard to clean. Timer has two modes...regular minute mode or precise second mode if you hit the timer button twice. For example Timer - 1 - Timer would start a one minute timer vs. Timer - Timer - 1 - Timer would start a one second timer.

Love: Plenty of power, gas valves don't have much slop in them, the knobs are heavy and have keyed brass sleeves to slip on the shafts, looks pretty, speed of preheat, ability to slide stuff around anywhere on the stove, first home stove I've used that has enough balls to properly sear. Kick ass broiler.

Meh: Burners have a different finishing texture between the outer ones and the griddle burner. The capsule shaped griddle burner has this.texture almost like extremely high grit sand paper. Imagine how impossible it would be to clean. Difficult to clean and very prone to streaks. Not having as much faith in the "cast iron" grates as I was with my old ones...which I kept. Smrt. I feel these will pit.

I'm pretty satisfied overall though. Just a couple dummy gripes.
Yup same one. I’m happy with it, for the most part. I have the same gripes about cleaning it, and the center griddle burner could use a little more juice….but that’s about it.
It was a second choice….I originally bought a really nice professional stove, but they ordered the model that has a gas cooktop, but electric oven….what I needed was gas/gas. It would have been another two months to get the right one in because of Covid…..but they had the Samsung in store and ready to go…..plus it saved about 800 smackeroo’s…. Can’t say I’m really dissatisfied with the Samsung…..

Bushy's potato recipe
It was to hot to cook inside so wife pulled out the cast iron pans. Made up a large skillet of scallop potatoes layered in batches thin sliced potatoes and fine diced onions salt pepper with pats of butter. Then mixed up 1 liter of heavy cream, extra salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcester sauce that gets poured into pan to soak down. Then layer of mozzarella and sharp cheddar over the top. Then she went onto making the meatloaf mixture to be placed into the other cast iron pan. Heated grill up to 350f and cooked both for 90 minutes while having some beers sitting in the outdoor patio.
20210706_153207.jpg
20210706_153253.jpg
20210706_154150.jpg
20210706_154303.jpg
20210706_160227.jpg
20210706_160232.jpg
20210706_173546.jpg
20210706_173551.jpg
20210706_180639.jpg
20210706_180642.jpg
20210706_182127.jpg

It was to hot to cook inside so wife pulled out the cast iron pans. Made up a large skillet of scallop potatoes layered in batches thin sliced potatoes and fine diced onions salt pepper with pats of butter. Then mixed up 1 liter of heavy cream, extra salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcester sauce that gets poured into pan to soak down. Then layer of mozzarella and sharp cheddar over the top. Then she went onto making the meatloaf mixture to be placed into the other cast iron pan. Heated grill up to 350f and cooked both for 90 minutes while having some beers sitting in the outdoor patio.
View attachment 1340456View attachment 1340457View attachment 1340458View attachment 1340459View attachment 1340461View attachment 1340462View attachment 1340463View attachment 1340464View attachment 1340465View attachment 1340466View attachment 1340467
Everything looks great my friend…..but those potatoes are next level! :headbang: :drool:

Back