Live Stoners Dr. Bubbles & Bushmasterar15's Food Network

Always blend your eggs to make them extra fluffy...

IMG_1458.jpg

And fry them in that leftover bacon grease....

IMG_1460.jpg

Yeah 90 pounds worth, 1 full pig boned out!

About 65 kg live weight
That is a big job. We used to make that much at one time with my father-in-law when he was alive. I never really liked his spices but I never told him that!

We raise and butcher all of our meat, except for chickens I hate plucking chickens so we get them in town.
That is a big job. We used to make that much at one time with my father-in-law when he was alive. I never really liked his spices but I never told him that!

We raise and butcher all of our meat, except for chickens I hate plucking chickens so we get them in town.
I have raised cattle, goats, sheep, pigs, rabbits, pheasants, chuckers and chickens for the table. Now I am a city boy and it all comes from the market. Some of the damn rabbits would become pets and hard to kill; cute little fuzzy animals.

I helped slaughter and butcher a 300+ lb hog a couple years back, that was quite the experience. I can filet about anything with my CRKT filet knife, but had never hand sawn a pig spine in half the whole damn way, or shot one behind the ear with a 16gauge I think it was. I let someone else stick it cause the double edged 7" razor knife made me nervous around 300lbs of kicking hog. So I did the trigger work and drug his ass out of the mud at the end instead. We just made sausage out of a small portion that the kids ate fast, but I still have roasts and chops vacuum sealed in the freezer, maybe one pack of each still. I think I will stick to fishing and just barter for big game lol

Back