Live Stoners Dr. Bubbles & Bushmasterar15's Food Network

Daughter wanted French onion soup the one night and then made Loaded bake potato soup another night for dinners
IMG_4574.jpeg
IMG_4575.jpeg
IMG_4642.jpeg

Today I made mock Corned Beef Hash, because I cannot eat beef :cuss: I surely do miss beef.

I have been on the trail of this Turkey Hash for a while now. It has to be something I can cook for my self in the morning so it has to be fast and easy. Ground turkey 85% , dried hash brown potatoes, and chicken stock are all staples, the onion is a wild card but in stock 90% of the time . Spices, I used pickling spices today and it works don't forget the No Beef Beef Bouillon. I think I can get this into the pan in less than 12 minutes. This time assumes the Espresso Machine has been preheated 20 min. It is the first thing turned on and I return to the other end of the house for morning routine, takes at least 20 minutes :rofl::rofl: used to be 5 minutes but retirement has its perks.

Put a cup of chicken stock in the microwave for 2 min. in the mean time add hot water from EM to dehydrated potatoes and fill an emersion tea ball with pickling spice, infuse the hot chicken stock, add 1 tsp No Beef Beef Bouillon. Put 8 oz. ground turkey in no-stick pan add some butter and start browning. Place 1/4 cup of onion and 1/3 cup of the rehydrated potatoes in a food chopper and chop to a coarse rice. Add the infused Chicken stock, potatoes and onion to the turkey browning in the sauce pan. Season with salt and pepper. Now cook down and fry into a patty browning both sides and server with fried eggs on top.

IMG_20231203_103705058.jpg

It takes probably 10 minutes longer than opening a can of Hormel Corned Beef Hash and cooking it into a patty but I have got the flavor and textures working now.

I need to add a binder to make turning over the Hash patty to brown the other side easier. I use two pans and flip them now.

I bought a binder to see how that goes. I will eat this again soon because it was really good!

We had spinach salad and mushroom stroganoff for dinner but no pictures :shrug: Here is todays breakfast, Just the normal affair.

IMG_20240128_100631936.jpg

Back