DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

The purple chems weighed 1479 bucked down pretty good but untrimmed grams so I’m guessin there is about 300 grams of trim on there so aprox 1200 grams dry off 12 plants

There were 2 purple dodgers that I’m not counting cause I’m Turnin that into hash

There were also two purple rocberrys that looked basically like the purple
Chems so I’m including those in the numbers

So 100 grams per plant is the low end of where I want to really be

The purple Chems are stupid fire also

So it’s been a little bit longer than I had anticipated. I got Covid and was sick for a little bit. Then holidays. So the plan is to get back started on Monday after the fam heads back to Texas.

got my dynomyco in today and gonna get LAG2 all up and runnin then clean out lag1 and get the soil re amended

So it’s been a little bit longer than I had anticipated. I got Covid and was sick for a little bit. Then holidays. So the plan is to get back started on Monday after the fam heads back to Texas.

got my dynomyco in today and gonna get LAG2 all up and runnin then clean out lag1 and get the soil re amended
Oh just confess! You been slacking!
Well look at it like you she got some natural immunization against the fuggin stuff........ But knowing the Austin area, you'll need proof of another inoculation! :rofl:

Glad to see you back! Get hot! Turn to! And find that damn documentation for injection STS and what you did with your success...... If you don't mind kind sir! :rofl::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::eyebrows:

Been busting ass the last few days.
Now the Lag2 doesn’t look like a space ship lol major difference havin the top shade on and the bib thing hangin down to block the gap where the curtain hangs on the eye hooks
8CEE01C9-509B-4B94-8D62-795DA03BD0B2.jpeg
7584EA58-DAC5-4596-8665-82D98AD40915.jpeg

Wow, the panel itself it just crammed with diodes. Serious density. I think some eye safety is going to be in order.
Funny story. After about 2 months of not wearing eye protection, I noticed my eyes were damaged, now I don’t go in without glasses

Back