20/4 400w HPS and Chrome 270w

From seed to harvest date: __days
Aprox 90dys

Dry Yield:
Aprox 2oz

High/Effect Duration:*
onset within 5mins, zone out stone than off to bed it is! Total Aprox 4hrs

In-depth
I truly believe that ANY dragon that you let go to amber will be great for sleep! This strain was no different. *It starts off kind of slow, you get a little spacey, than hunger sets in, and before you know it sleep! Many mornings I've woken up sprawled on the couch with ice cream on my chin, clothes, couch and floor! *Nice smoke in that it gives you a good half and hour 45mins of time to get ready before the feel of total relaxation sets in... Good for muscle spasm, insomnia, appetite stimulant...*

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good
BAG APPEAL: *****
***** Very dark purple nugs, never seen weed look like this, alot of foxtailing went on so I am sure it would make a VERY nice looking bag!

THE GROWTH: *****
What can I say? Its a Dragon! They are resilient ladies! *She with stood alot of abuse from me and still flourished! Buds a little heavy to support it self, required being staked.

THE SMELL: *****
This is a very hard section for me to judge as I have really very little sense of smell... To me I got hints of an earthy undertone, almost as its name sake a "dirt" smell, one person described it as sorta of lavender smelling ? ( I didnt catch that, but than again like I said terrible sense of smell)*
THE*SMOKE: *****
Very smooth on the inhale very little expansion, allows you take long draws without coughing to death. *Though, effects truly do creep up on you.
THE HIGH: *****
If you like a heavy indica that will put you in the "zone".. This is it!*
9ydygery.jpg

anerequs.jpg

I just got done with a DD and agree the smoke is excellant.Mine has only been in the jar for one week so she's not fully cured yet.Mine never got purple but I stunted her with a nute overload and she finished in 54 days and was only sixteen inches tall.

Thanks Nam for giving the report a look, what would yiu have said the bud smelled like? Lol from now on, people don't need to know I grow, but they all know I smoke, will have to ask non-smokers to take a smell of the bud etc and than read them off a list the possible flavors it may smell like to get a better opinion for a better report :thumbs: though I guess what people really want to know (at least myself) how's the high...it's a purely subjective thing, but most reports on the Durrty have been the same, the ones reporting it would be a great day time smoke I am sure are spot on, as my girl was very ambered up 30-50%.... Going to start harvesting some dragons at different times to get a better feel for the possible highs! One of my top 5 strains so far, especially for helping me with my MS and as a pain reliever....

Nice report master,

The dragons are high up on my list and I suffer with chronic insomnia so this sounds perfect for me.

Agreed with the bag appeal, some of the sexiest nugs I've ever seen, can't wait to get some dragon eggs for my room.

Keep it classy master yodabuds

Peace

Max Rep yoda...:clap::clap::clap:..the Smoke Reports are my Favourite bit...

Cuts through all the Breeder Bumph for me.

I truly believe that ANY dragon that you let go to amber will be great for
sleep!
Haven't met one yet that wasn't a night-night Dragon...:nightdrag:...first 4-7 days you could taper the doseage..but for long term med patients the Sleep is Priceless...

Good for muscle spasm, insomnia, appetite stimulant...*

I could do without the appetite stimulant..:D..but it seems to run with the High pain-killers...

Going to start harvesting some dragons at different times to get a better
feel for the possible highs! One of my top 5 strains so far, especially for
helping me with my MS and as a pain reliever....

Sounds like a Plan to Me..Happy Hunting...:wiz:

Thanks Nam for giving the report a look, what would yiu have said the bud smelled like? Lol from now on, people don't need to know I grow, but they all know I smoke, will have to ask non-smokers to take a smell of the bud etc and than read them off a list the possible flavors it may smell like to get a better opinion for a better report :thumbs: though I guess what people really want to know (at least myself) how's the high...it's a purely subjective thing, but most reports on the Durrty have been the same, the ones reporting it would be a great day time smoke I am sure are spot on, as my girl was very ambered up 30-50%.... Going to start harvesting some dragons at different times to get a better feel for the possible highs! One of my top 5 strains so far, especially for helping me with my MS and as a pain reliever....

My DD buds smelled a little spicy with some hash mixed in.I find it hard to explain the smell and I bet if you asked 100 people you would get 100 different answers.

Can't wait to pop my magic dragons ..great smoke report bro nice work

Will dragons pulled early have a more upbeat high like photo's

I've grown the dragons several times and found that the later harvest was preferable. This is a cold stone indica so I grow it as such....and grow a nice sativa alongside.
I am currently going through a jar of finely cured (1.5 yrs) thunder dragon which is the best I've used for the pain of severe arthritis. Keeps my ms spasms at bay very well too.

Back