Dutch Passion Dutch Passion for outdoor med grow

I'm sorry for your loss due to the weather.
Thanks for sharing your grow! You ran some I've been interested in for indoors and did well with them.
Some things that can damage terpines & flavor are too much light/heat in late flower, and drying too quickly and/or too thoroughly. Look at your whole girl, not just for that "ambering up" that an auto won't always do to satisfaction.
edit: yeah, proper dry and cure gotta happen; patience is a must!

I see a lot of back-and-forth discussions/arguments about how reliable amber is as an endpoint marker for autos. I'm still on the fence about it. Thanks for the thoughtful comments. I've used the same drying and curing method for years, but especially with a summer grow, the weather can impact the temps and humidity of my drying space. I work with what I have, and most of the time it all works out well.

Nice grow with some bad luck. This was one of the grows that didn't get much attention from the group, that's a shame. Does this mean a second grow to get the stores where they need to be for the year? If so, tag me in I'd like to follow it.
Thanks. Because it was full of experiments, I put a lot into this grow, and definitely learned a lot from it. Where I live there is only time for one outdoor summer grow, so my next grow will be an indoor winter grow, probably start that one in November to make sure the long running DP strains have time to finish before spring! LOL

Back