Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - SFV OG, MAC 1, OH MY GUSHER AND KEROSENE KRASH AUTO'S

Week 3
Day 19
The Omg, Sfv and Mac 1 have all been topped at the 4th main node now. The Sfv and Omg were topped a couple of days ago, but the Mac 1 was a bit slower to reach the same stage, so she was only topped today.
The Omg has really started stretching already and is a few inches taller than the others :yoinks: the KK and Mazar Solo Cup are coming along nicely and should be ready for topping in the next couple of days or so :toke: it's been a few years since I last topped a Solo Cup, so we'll see how she gets on this time :aha:
20230519_094631.jpg
20230519_110425.jpg
20230519_094642.jpg
20230519_094717.jpg
20230519_094727.jpg
20230519_094737.jpg
20230519_094752.jpg

Nice! I'm going to follow along.

I'll hopefully have my seeds in the soil in the next couple of days.

Qb

Nice! I'm going to follow along.

I'll hopefully have my seeds in the soil in the next couple of days.

Qb
Thanks mate :pighug: and the best of luck with yours, not that you need it :pass:

my brother everything is looking great and i will keep my eyes on ya solo cup especially

my brother everything is looking great and i will keep my eyes on ya solo cup especially
Thanks Tom much appreciated :pighug: I'm still debating which node to top the solo at, when you topped your solo's, did you still top at the 4th?
Also some good news for a change too mate. My Daughter is moving out at the end of the month, so I get my grow room back :cooldance: :woohoo: :yay:

Last edited:
Hello @The Dalai Farmer dude, sorry I am late to your show but I am here now hehe....ladies looking good gromie :woohoo: :bighug: :pimp:
Thanks mate and welcome :d5: It's always good to have the master manipulater watching over me :crying:

Thanks Tom much appreciated :pighug: I'm still debating which node to top the solo at, when you topped your solo's, did you still top at the 4th?
Also some good news for a change too mate. My Daughter is moving out at the end of the month, so I get my grow room back :cooldance: :woohoo: :yay:
It just depends how mine are taking shape as I don't pick a certain node on any of my plants and every single plant gets topped if there healthy and with autos I try not to take loads of growth away so they can recover better and faster. also I've mentioned this maybe 100 times I still love kelp spray for plants in veg and you've seen my youngster's and its great for spraying after topping or strippling leaves 🍃

Back