Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto SFV OG, Auto MAC #1 & Auto Oh My Gusher on BioTabs

Well! You've certainly showed why the DP name is still so strong. Amazing plants all around in there. Of course, credit to a wicked grower.

I saw your comment about Cal-Nit changing the taste. Can you explain more? That really caught my eye as I use it in my grow from start to nearly finished. Mine is blended in with other stuff in the nute mix, were you thining of adding it on it's own?

EDIT: I am so interested in this answer but, I realize the time difference for you EU guys means I won't see one until morning here. Hmph!

Well! You've certainly showed why the DP name is still so strong. Amazing plants all around in there. Of course, credit to a wicked grower.

I saw your comment about Cal-Nit changing the taste. Can you explain more? That really caught my eye as I use it in my grow from start to nearly finished. Mine is blended in with other stuff in the nute mix, were you thining of adding it on it's own?

EDIT: I am so interested in this answer but, I realize the time difference for you EU guys means I won't see one until morning here. Hmph!
Thank you for the kind words my friend :cheers:
If I remember correctly this was when I was mixing my soil and yes. Using Cal/Nit is frowned upon in a Organic grow as it's a synthetic nutrient, but since I'm growing for myself I can still call it Organic as it's mostly used up in the first weeks of growing. There is a difference in taste from my Organic vs Synthetic bud and I really prefer the Organic. This taste has nothing to do with the form of nutrients the plants received, but rather everything else a Organic grow can offer a plant. Not to mention the mycelial network which expands the root's surface area by a couple powers. And let's not forget the worms that keep the soil nice and airy.
All the above could not be possible or at the very least have to be replenished every so often in a Synthetic grow. And while the nutrients are the same or offered in a more pure form to the plants...The bennies inside the medium don't like to sit in what's actually their waste, if they where making it, so they die because they have nothing to eat.

So sorry you had to wait so long for an answer my friend. I was on a week long camping trip. 🏕️
1690732797336 _small.jpg

Just got back today and finished unpacking and stuff :thumbsup:👌:pass:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Day 86
I just did it again...Posted the pictures from my breeding run in this thread. :coffee2::haha:

Anyhoo, the Auto Oh My Gusher has filled up nicely my friends. So much so that one branch has succumbed by the weight and dropped to the ground...
1690732797306 _small.jpg

As Antonio predicted she's foxtailing, so she's keeping on piling up on them pistils and that's why I'm calling it quits for this lady.
1690732797303 _small.jpg

At 86 days, she's far enough and will be hung upside down as a whole plant. That way the trichomes can ripen a bit further while the plant finally succumbs to the absence of water and light. :naughtystep:
1690732797299 _small.jpg

1690732797296 _small.jpg

Regards,

Thanks for sharing @Bob's Auto's :cheers: Hope you had a good holiday mate!

I'm glad to see she managed to survive the greenhouse and worse weather of the past weeks without any budrot/fungus though! :hump:
But as you say, I think if you let her carry on you can wait another 2-3 weeks to let everything ripen. After 12 weeks it might be nice to trim and dry her now instead.

:goodluck: with this final act, all the best my man

Harvest - Auto Oh My Gusher
Thanks for sharing @Bob's Auto's :cheers: Hope you had a good holiday mate!

I'm glad to see she managed to survive the greenhouse and worse weather of the past weeks without any budrot/fungus though! :hump:
But as you say, I think if you let her carry on you can wait another 2-3 weeks to let everything ripen. After 12 weeks it might be nice to trim and dry her now instead.

:goodluck: with this final act, all the best my man
Thank you my friend!!
Went to the greenhouse to find my lady buckled over. She just couldn't hold the weight. But as soon as I cut that stem, it sprung back...So the fall over couldn't have happened very long ago.
I hung her upside down and started to remove all the fan leaves.
1690813110962 _small.jpg

This also gave me the opportunity to check for mold...
1690813110957 _small.jpg

...Of which I'm happy to report I only found two small buds, which got cut away.
1690813110950 _small.jpg

The remainder of the plant was hung as a whole inside the shed.
1690813110946 _small.jpg

We all know that the plant doesn't die immediately and the more you leave it intact, the longer the chemical processes can endure and ripen the buds even further. At the very least the pistils will start to shrivel...By next week the plant won't be dry by a long shot and that'll give me the chance to trim the buds and dry them further inside the tent.
1690813110942 _small.jpg

Regards,

Trimjob - Auto Oh My Gusher
Hey AFN Fam :bighug:

After four days there was room in the drying tent and so it was time to get my girl from the shed and trim her up...
1691251441889 _small.jpg

Started by dividing the branches into manageable pieces and got to remove the leaves.
1691251441870 _small.jpg

Such frosty buds...My hands and also scissors where sticking and had to be cleaned multiple times over this trim session. :thumbsup:
1691251441864 _small.jpg

I was left with this kind of buds on a stick.
1691251441860 _small.jpg

All them buds got cleaned up as much as possible and then the tray was transported to the tent where the buds are now in a nice drying environment. The humidity is hovering around 52% and the temperature between 24.7 - 25.2°C/76.46 - 77.36°F
1691251441851 _small.jpg

While cleaning my hands and scissors I managed to get myself a nice piece of hash, which is already in my system at the time of this writing :rofl:
1691251441847 _small.jpg

Regards,

Weight - Auto Mac #1
Hey Dutch Passion aficionada's :toke:

Today my journey with the three Dutch Passion cultivars from this season comes to an end...It's like that good ol' sayin'....All good things must come to an end...

Auto Mac #1 a couple of days inside the jar @59% humidity. Perfect!!!
1691697362249 _small.jpg

Zeroing the scales...
1691697362245 _small.jpg

Exactly 50gr. That's not a bad haul if I may say so :thumbsup:
1691697362236 _small.jpg

Nice bud. Give's a nice and comfy high. Spent an entire day on it when I locked myself out of the house and had to keep warm with a blanket and my outside fire place. Had a compfy chair, the whole jar, papers, but no tobacco. Nah, never figured out how long I was outside before my misus came home. héhé
1691697362231 _small.jpg

Weight - Auto Oh My Gusher
And to finally end this show you guys, I have the weighing pictures of my OMG :coffee:
1691697362272 _small.jpg

Zeroing the scales...
1691697362268 _small.jpg

68gr of primo bud :thumbsup:
1691697362264 _small.jpg

One and a half jar. That's ok in my book!! :hump:
1691697362259 _small.jpg

So with all the plants harvested all my empty jars are full once more. I'm one happy camper you guys :baby:
Thanks go out to my main man Antonio for providing the seeds, AFN for providing this amazing environment where we can share our knowledge and last but not least all of you guys...for reading here, watching at the pics. It doesn't matter. I can only hope someone learned or enjoyed this thread. :thanks:

Regards,

Last edited:
Back