Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto SFV OG, Auto MAC #1 & Auto Oh My Gusher on BioTabs

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hey Friends,

Today we're starting with a couple new cultivars, which Antonio from Dutch Passion kindly donated to a select group of cultivators. I wish to thank him, again, yup...I'm an avid grower of Dutch Passion and have never gone wrong with these guys, so I'm filling three out of the seven spots inside the greenhouse with Dutch Passion genetics 😍
1682776181780 _small.jpg

I'm splitting this grow up into two parts. This one, which is specially dedicated to Dutch Passion and where it should be.
And the second, my breeding thread. In which I will continue with the other cultivars.
1682776181774 _small.jpg

Anyway, back to this thread...
As usual my spots are tight and therefor I only want the best sprout. So all the seeds from each cultivar got placed onto the cotton pads. 👍
Which in turn got covered by another cotton pad, 4ml water and a couple of drops H²O². Then the plate got covered in microwave foil and put away in a dark closet.
1682776181761 _small.jpg

Now we play the waiting game...Normally I'll be harvesting the S.o.S. ladies on Monday, so their pots will become available by then. I'm cutting out the old stems, but will leave the roots inside the soil. The young sprouts will get sowed into small pouches filled with fresh lightmix/seedlingmix until I can make my selection. And then transfered into the 3.5L pots from the S.o.S. SOG grow. 👌

Regards,

Bob

@420autoflower @Antonio_DutchPassion @BigB6 @Crow River @Dankerson @DCLXVI @DetroitDarren @don't @Eggboy @Growtogrow @HAWKMAN @hecno @JP1 @Minime2020 @N/A-Greengo @NoFrillsNoBills @NORB YIPPLS @Redeye @Rick @Sawney_bean @snerval @stan_mephisto @St. Tom @TrichomeAssassin @Vapo @Weedman30 @Weedname @Zaaboot

Last edited:
im along for the ride and i take its a biotabs grow yes also I signed my contract the other day and you had a hand in that so thanks bro

Back