Dutch Passion Bob takes Dutch Passion on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Auto SFV OG, Auto MAC #1 & Auto Oh My Gusher on BioTabs

Well done mate! You know I have to say I keep seeing the same thing over and over again with Dutch Passion, and it's always the same problem.......

They have too many good strains! How does one possibly pick? Hahaha.
You've got to try them all my friend. Next time sign in for a G&S, if Antonio doesn't want or can't ship outside Europe, he might allow me to ship them through. I've got my wayzzzz ;)
Btw, thanks for the rep. And you to my friend @420autoflower :cheers:

I'm sure we can figure out a way @Bob's Auto's :pighug:

Well done with the grow mate, proper Greenhouse growing as always! :thumbsup:
You really take the Grow & Show seriously from start to finish and the way you inform the readers is top class :clapper:

How is the aroma/flavour of the three cultivars?

And which one is your favorite? Auto SFV OG, Auto Mac #1 or Auto Oh My Gusher?

Cheers my man, and enjoy the fruits of your labour!:yay:

Thanks for the kind words Antonio!!
Yeah, this year was an improvement over last year, with the new watering system I can say I've used way less water then when I handwater. This resulted in a dryer environment for the plants as the concrete slab doesn't get saturated with water...At least, that's my theory :shrug:
My favorite of the three is the Auto Mac #1 for sure, closely followed by the Auto SFV OG. I feel the Auto Oh My Gusher could have used a couple of weeks longer, but since she started to foxtail, it was the right decision to take her down. I'm probably gonna squish the OMG into rosin as the potency is definitely up there. For now all three cultivars are curing in the glass weck jars.

I took a nice bud out of the Mac #1 jar...
1692009384276 _small.jpg

What do you guys think? Frosty enough :pop:
1692009384271 _small.jpg

Some close-up's...
1692009384261 _small.jpg
1692009384256 _small.jpg

I can't use my grinder with this cultivar, as there are the occasional small unripe seed to be found...
1692009384248 _small.jpg

...Pressing on them shows they're empty inside, but they do leave a nasty taste in the joint if left behind. All this is on me though. Careful as I was while pollinating (see my other thread HERE), there must have been some pollen that got to this girl. @Antonio_DutchPassion, it wasn't my intention to pollinate the Dutch Passion girls, my sincere apologies :bow:
1692009384242 _small.jpg

Anyway, let's get on with the show :shooty:
While splitting the bud apart with the fingers a nice pine smell waft's towards the nostrils...Finger's getting nice and sticky too, so I try to use only those four fingers to hold and pull on the bud, as not to waste to much of them trichomes.
And yes, I'm still one of them old stoner's who likes to put some tabaco with his bud...It's how I've been thought I guess...:shrug:
1692009384230 _small.jpg

Filling the mf'r up nice...making sure the tabaco stays on the outside. I never mix my tabaco and weed together before I add it into a joint. I use the tabaco to fill in the gaps between the weed and the paper and assures a good burn.
1692009384221 _small.jpg

Roll it nice and tight. Making sure the end of the paper inside isn't creased :headbang:
1692009384198 _small.jpg

Lighting up...let the joint get a good burn before I start to toke...A nice classic pine smell on the inhale and a spicey scent is noticeable on the exhale.
A couple of tokes in, and a nice warm feeling enters your body. Relaxation is key here folks...I'm not saying couch lock from one joint, but two will get you there for sure, not to talk about what would happen if one should hit some of it's rosin...
1692009384188 _small.jpg

I like this weed a lot you guys. This is noticeable as the contents of the jar have seriously diminished :baked::haha:
Should you want to grow this cultivar? Well, unless you don't like to grow a great weed with loads of trichomes. That'll get you nice and stoned... I would say a definite YES!

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Growtogrow

Good job on the bud you grew. Looks really well. That's a European thing isn't it with the tobacco and the weed rolled up together?. A buddy of mine that's from Norway he used to like his like that and also I had a friend from the Netherlands also he liked to smoke it like that as well. My wife smokes the blunts. I can't hit them they make me cough like hell. Good job though
Nice smoke review mate! :pighug: Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

And no worries about pollinating any of our strains mate, there is no copyright on plants in the EU, and I think it should never go there anyway, anyone should be allowed to grow, duplicate, breed and make their own. It's a herb ffs! :tang:

Only thing that is important is to credit the makers.. but you already doing that big time mate, so keep it up! :cheers:

Back