Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

Shame about the cherry cola mate 😕.
Must be a bad batch if all seeds are like a crinkled bottom 🤔
Fingers crossed I can get a decent cross from the other CC .
The rest of the plants look perfect 👌
Bio tabs are wonderful to use.
My grow has them at the moment..
It's a bit disappointing when out of 5 you get 2 no shows, 2 crinkled and 1 slow runt. I was really looking forward to them as well but I guess its just how it goes, I'm going to give them a chance and hope for something in the end.
Fingers crossed here too, I'm sure they'll be fine, lightning can't strike twice...?
It's my first time using them and I'm liking it so far. I'll get some pics of Reeker onto your page later tonight mate 👍

This sort of thing can happen mate.
I have used plenty genetics that went tits up . IRN SKY "skywalker og and UK cheese" was made because I only had one good plant of cheese out of two . The only similar strain I had was the skywalker og.
I have tried a few times to get a good cheese f1. Still elusive lol .
Thanks for sharing mate 👍

What a difference a couple of days makes!
IRN Sky is an absolute thug, Reeker is an under the radar trojan warrior and thankfully, it seems, Cherry Cola is growing out of its problems - still way behind but improving...
20240327_165803.jpg

20240327_165824.jpg

What a difference a couple of days makes!
IRN Sky is an absolute thug, Reeker is an under the radar trojan warrior and thankfully, it seems, Cherry Cola is growing out of its problems - still way behind but improving...
View attachment 1673831

View attachment 1673832

Beautifully healthy looking girls m8.. Great job.. excuse my ignorance I haven't read back.. what's up with the 2 non conformists up in the back corner?? Did they just come out runty??

Beautifully healthy looking girls m8.. Great job.. excuse my ignorance I haven't read back.. what's up with the 2 non conformists up in the back corner?? Did they just come out runty??
Thanks Hope, great to see you back in the saddle. Yeah exactly that, the 2 at the back came out their shells all crinkly but seem to be growing out of it now, and the front left has just been slow in comparison to sawneys. I'm putting it down to genetics as they've all been in exactly the same environment...

Hey all!
Day 27 and the tent is filling out! It looks like the Cherry Cola are getting over their crinkling, though the best of the 3 is still way behind...
Been steadily removing the massive fan leaves from the IRN sky and Reeker since last posting but fans on laterals are almost at the point of needing removed!

20240401_174242.jpg
20240401_174255.jpg
20240401_174307.jpg

And here's some of the fan leaves with a zippo and clippers for scale.

20240329_175252.jpg

Hey all!
Day 27 and the tent is filling out! It looks like the Cherry Cola are getting over their crinkling, though the best of the 3 is still way behind...
Been steadily removing the massive fan leaves from the IRN sky and Reeker since last posting but fans on laterals are almost at the point of needing removed!

View attachment 1674756View attachment 1674757View attachment 1674758

And here's some of the fan leaves with a zippo and clippers for scale.

View attachment 1674759
Some killer leaves on the IRN SKY .
Glad the cc are bouncing back mate. We can get a chance to judge the flowers 💐
Posable cross to nugz?

Day 29 and the ladies continue to stretch and drink loads especially IRN Sky - it almost looks like they're trying to escape! I'm off to London on Friday until Monday so will probably look at a fairly extensive defol tomorrow night followed by a good drink Friday morning to hopefully see them through... 🤞

20240403_172404.jpg

20240403_172427.jpg

Got back yesterday and was nervous to open the tent but shouldn't have been, its turned into a junglearium...!
IRN Sky continues to beast with Reeker keeping up but poor old Cherry Cola is dwarfed - I was expecting more.

Today is day 36 so decided to give the Bio Tabs boost of orgatrex and bactrex as they move into flower.

20240410_154859.jpg

20240410_154905.jpg

Back