Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

Some photos from earlier this evening.

20240126_150910.jpg
20240126_150901.jpg
20240126_150838.jpg

I'm in a bit of a stoners muddle as I think it's about week 7 but looks like things could be a bit further along, especially with this SOS from @Sawney_bean, just going to have to see how the trichomes look over the coming 2 or 3 weeks...

20240126_143314.jpg
20240126_141537.jpg
20240126_141513.jpg

I'm already thinking about the upcoming trimming and chopping that's going to keep me busy and hoping that these filling out should lessen the work.

Some photos from earlier this evening.

View attachment 1664175View attachment 1664176View attachment 1664177

I'm in a bit of a stoners muddle as I think it's about week 7 but looks like things could be a bit further along, especially with this SOS from @Sawney_bean, just going to have to see how the trichomes look over the coming 2 or 3 weeks...

View attachment 1664183View attachment 1664184View attachment 1664185

I'm already thinking about the upcoming trimming and chopping that's going to keep me busy and hoping that these filling out should lessen the work.
If you are growing for yourself, I would just cut of the parts that don't have trichomes on them. You can always manicure the buds when the are perfectly dry. A lot less stickyness on the hands that way as your buds look like they're oozing 👌

:joy:

Getting fat in that tent! How's your Temps/RH, and PPFD/hours (or DLI) going?
Cheers @Mozzy definitely fattening up :smokeit:
Temps are holding around 72°F and RH is sitting around 62% I've got the photone app for my phone but have never calibrated it, something to do before the next run! That said I just checked and DLI was an untrustworthy 42ish...

If you are growing for yourself, I would just cut of the parts that don't have trichomes on them. You can always manicure the buds when the are perfectly dry. A lot less stickyness on the hands that way as your buds look like they're oozing 👌
Thanks Bob, just me and the Mrs... and I give some to my brother in law and a couple of close friends to save them a bit of money. Thankfully they don't need to be perfect, I like to think its better than the street weed theyre getting though...

Thanks Bob, just me and the Mrs... and I give some to my brother in law and a couple of close friends to save them a bit of money. Thankfully they don't need to be perfect, I like to think its better than the street weed theyre getting though...
Definitely my friend!! You know exactly what you've put into it. Put quality in, harvest quality ♥

Far superior to street weed mate.

Definitely my friend!! You know exactly what you've put into it. Put quality in, harvest quality ♥

Far superior to street weed mate.

Thanks guys, I'm totally with you!
I normally decline when they offer a bit back, but when I do accept some its always harsh and stoney - I like a good high before the stone...!

Back