Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

Got the last 3 days pics to bring this up to date... all have now had their first taste of Biobizz bloom @1ml/L. Hubbabubbahaze (front left) is going for it flower wise after her topping but also still suffering a bit from the light, it's definitely a balancing act!
Still trying to combine a bit of leaf tucking with removal, and it's definitely going to get busy in there, but I'm hoping to keep the buds above the leaves until the stretch is done...

Day 31
View attachment 1513096View attachment 1513097

Day 32
View attachment 1513098

Day 33
View attachment 1513099View attachment 1513100
Looking good in there @Eggboy :thumbsup:
Tent is filled in and your plants look very healthy.
Very nice!

Looking good in there @Eggboy :thumbsup:
Tent is filled in and your plants look very healthy.
Very nice!
Thanks @420autoflower
I delved into one of your threads and noticed you defoled on day 36, my ladies are day 35 now and seeing your results :bow: I'm seriously thinking about hitting them hard at the weekend. In for a penny and all that... :smoking:

Thanks @420autoflower
I delved into one of your threads and noticed you defoled on day 36, my ladies are day 35 now and seeing your results :bow: I'm seriously thinking about hitting them hard at the weekend. In for a penny and all that... :smoking:

Yeeeeesssssss.. let them have it brother :naughtystep: :naughtystep: :naughtystep: but don't let me influence ya :crying::pighug:

Day 38. What have I done... I guess we'll know this time next week. I bottled it slightly and left some of the lower fan leaves as insurance

20220916_171606.jpg
20220916_165610.jpg
20220916_165802.jpg
20220916_170606.jpg

That’s the way - you shall be rewarded for it. All tip top in there :worship:

Yea.. forgot to mention m8 you should be prepared to immediately regret stripping them out :crying: it's natural.. but I'm with @Zaaboot It'll pay dividends when all that you harvest is hard frosty nugs and no fluff.. Good job sir.
Lol you feel abit sick after & maybe a nightmare that night but u soon realize it's for the best.

Yea.. forgot to mention m8 you should be prepared to immediately regret stripping them out :crying: it's natural.. but I'm with @Zaaboot It'll pay dividends when all that you harvest is hard frosty nugs and no fluff.. Good job sir
It's done now... it's definitely counter intuitive and looks drastic but as my old dad used to say, you've got to be cruel to be kind! That's 2 firsts this grow, topping and schwazzing, hopefully the next first is around harvest time.

Thanks for the points, and kind words dude, much appreciated :thanks:
Your smashing it mate.
Your journal is one of the best laid out I've seen with the way you labled the day by day pics, well done
Are I using the full bio bizz range?
Look really healthy

Back