Mephisto Genetics Fantasmo Express

Frost Don

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I started both of my fantasmo Express beans about 4 days ago one is about to break soil can't wait to post picture as she gets bigger! I got 2 beans for free from seedsman.Com excited to see how she turns out

Congrats!

All the Fantasmos I've seen so far look incredible.

Any more details? What size pots? Grow medium? Lights? :)

Right now I have them in jiffy peat moss pellets will be transplanting into a five gallon pot grow medium is organic miracle grow soil mixed with blood and bone meal dolomite and a Lot of pearlite I'm growing with T5 HD 4 ft 4 tube with 3 blue and one red I'm using fox farm trio notes

All the best for the grow FD... look forward to some pics..."AFN smoke out"

:karma Cloud: of :gthumb: on your grow, get ready for some big ladies, how much height do you have? they also seem like they'd be a great strain from a scrog….
:Sharing One::goodluck:

I have at least 12ft of height space in my closet I think I'm good I want them to get big

Oh and BIG THEY can get! Awesome! I wish I had that kind of height to play with, id be popping land races left and right.... Sounds like your all set and off to some beasts! Can't wait to watch these!

They just broke soil this morning

Hey Frosty! :)

Wishing you a trouble free grow! Fantasmo looks delish!! ^_^
Whack up some pictures if you get the chance! We love to see em growing!

I'm subbed up!
All the best

Blue ^_^

:d5:

One of them looks like they've snapped in half trying to break through the soil Im going to wait and see what it does. image.jpg

Back