Dutch Passion DUTCH PASSION GROW&SHOW 2021-2022

Day 83 banana blaze
I’m still letting her grow she’s ripening from the bottom up and still not fading in colour with buds still growing in mass so I’m guessing I’m taking her for another couple of weeks from this point. She still retains that tropical sweet smell I can’t really describe what exactly it is other than different and nice. I feel that if my light did not die and I was not on 12/12 for last few weeks I could of been chopping now but sometimes the best things are worth the wait.View attachment 1422885View attachment 1422886

She is big! :clapper: and as always looking very healthy mate!

And she is throwing out foxtails like I have never seen before, very unusual bud structure for the Auto Banana Blaze...:dizzy:
I'm glad you like the tropical aroma coming off her and it's indeed like you say some things are well worth the wait :thumbsup:

It is likely that changing the clock to 12/12 has caused some delay in flowering, you just need to hang on a little longer I guess!

She is big! :clapper: and as always looking very healthy mate!

And she is throwing out foxtails like I have never seen before, very unusual bud structure for the Auto Banana Blaze...:dizzy:
I'm glad you like the tropical aroma coming off her and it's indeed like you say some things are well worth the wait :thumbsup:

It is likely that changing the clock to 12/12 has caused some delay in flowering, you just need to hang on a little longer I guess!
Yep that’s what I thought and yes a lot of fox tailing on main cola, my light is getting fixed and I will be taken down the big tent at the end of this grow and putting up a 4x4 and a couple of smaller 2x2 tents allowing for young plants and maybe a seed making tent.

Critical Orange Punch

I ended up with 80 grams dried, 15 grams of popcorn bud, a pound of cannabutter & a pint of canna milk. Love the citrus smell and the uplifting effect. Great strain that I will grow again :thumbsup:

Day 91 banana blaze
Some I would of pulled down by now because she’s stacked but I’m convinced that she will bulk even more and get harder given that little extra time ,if not a lesson learned for the next Banana blaze I grow.
E7F88B18-A03A-44A6-9484-E36A407CB375.jpeg
3777BAD9-8B9C-403A-9430-0BECC6FF4BD7.jpeg
22069ECB-2D5C-4A1B-B331-BC07A658672A.jpeg
FAD1159C-FBBB-4DAE-A1B9-24275FA95483.jpeg
7F4D261E-8581-4159-8451-C3427EB4ABC0.jpeg
A1371700-948C-4B0B-9E41-C07BB9B852BE.png

Day 91 banana blaze
Some I would of pulled down by now because she’s stacked but I’m convinced that she will bulk even more and get harder given that little extra time ,if not a lesson learned for the next Banana blaze I grow.
View attachment 1426163View attachment 1426164View attachment 1426165View attachment 1426166View attachment 1426168View attachment 1426169
pitty about the fox tailing but she still looks like a nice plant and you will still get a decent amount out of her

pitty about the fox tailing but she still looks like a nice plant and you will still get a decent amount out of her
Cheers for rep @St. Tom im not a fan of foxtailing either but with light switch to 12\12 i think it confused her a bit think i will make it my weekend job to chop chop i think

Glueberry week four of flower (photoperiods).

I’m loving this strain. So resilient and easy to care for. She practically says, “it’s cool man, I got this.” Very nice plant so far. I’m playing about pk and added some 9/18 alongside my flair form bass nutrient and bud storm. Largest plants at the back are showing their bud sites. No burn, or deficiency on any of the ladies

5A86B8D0-2213-4346-9C38-57520D114EEC.jpeg
C44617B7-EFED-4B84-A63C-DA4DBB11A772.jpeg
B7016D8E-2783-4D64-9831-C0702C4542EC.jpeg

Day 91 banana blaze

That first shot though! She looks banger mate :thumbsup::bow:
Nice colour and frost, defo a weird more Sativa leaning foxtail structure, hope the terps are nice and you will enjoy the flowers! :pighug:

I’m loving this strain. So resilient and easy to care for. She practically says, “it’s cool man, I got this.” Very nice plant so far. I’m playing about pk and added some 9/18 alongside my flair form bass nutrient and bud storm. Largest plants at the back are showing their bud sites. No burn, or deficiency on any of the ladies

Looking very healthy mate! Well done :headbang:

Let's keep them green and let's see some big flowers appear :cheers:

Cheers for rep @St. Tom im not a fan of foxtailing either but with light switch to 12\12 i think it confused her a bit think i will make it my weekend job to chop chop i think
i dont think it was anything you did that made her foxtail like antonio says just a more sativa leaning pheno either way shes a beauty

View attachment 1426292View attachment 1426293View attachment 1426294
love the glueberry the one i grew smelled and tasted of fizzy limes :d5:

Thanks for rep @Trichome farmer she has some lovely colours and I really like the smell I’ve never smelt anything like it b4 I am taking her down tonight And hang her whole will check back in with a dry weight and a taste test in a couple of weeks.

Back