Indoor Fastbuds Soomthie & Gelato-T7 (Only1Sky) - Light Grower of the Year 2019 Leg 2

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Greetings folks. Participating in the Independent Battle: Light Grower of the Year 2019 Leg 2 with Fastbuds Smoothie and a new test strain, T7.

My kit for this grow is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: TBD; either Cobshop COBs or Amare SE450UVB
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, two interior circulation fans
Analog humidifier with Inkbird Controller
3-Gallon RainScience Grow Bags
Medium: Roots Organics Original; amended with dolomite, azomite, silicium & worm casings
Nutrients: Greenleaf Nutrients

0.0 FastBuds drop.JPG
1.FBs.JPG

Last edited:
Day 6. So far, so good. Just a little bit of RO water with a couple of drops of Roots Excellerator and daily misting with Opti-Foliar. Temps 72-78, RH 55-58.

6.FB-S.JPG
6.FBT7.JPG

Let me know (here or by PM) if you've got your T7s journalled somewhere. :smoking:

Day 10 and all's well. The leaves are glistening from a misting with BioTabs' Boom-Boom spray. Most days their misting is from Opti-Foliar or plain RO water.

11.FB-S (10).JPG
11.FBT7 (10).JPG

Day 15. T7 seems quite vigorous, though the Smoothie is no slouch either. Besides regular morning mistings, they've been getting a lite dose of MegaCrop with some kelp concentrate. Currently about 30" under the Amare SE450UVB light with just the LEDs activated.

16.FB-S (15).JPG
16.FBT7 (15).JPG

I have a smoothie to do so I'll tag along for the ride m8.. looking good so far :thumbsup:
Great to have you. Do you have a journal for it? If not, just curious, how are you growing her (nutes, media, etc)?

Great to have you. Do you have a journal for it? If not, just curious, how are you growing her (nutes, media, etc)?

Haven't popped her yet. Just got a fast buds order of 4 strains and popped the zkittles first.. zkittles on day 3 today just.. smoothie waiting for the next tent space. I have a perpetual journal will tag you in for a nosey :thumbsup: nothing spectacular but gets me some quality buds.. I'll be growing her in my usual 3L airpot in Plagron light mix using ANs grow and bloom, canna rhizotonic and green planet massive and terpinator.. and cal mag as required.. under a skyline 400w and a 300w blurple LED :thumbsup:

Back