Indoor Frank does it again….

Yeah, I figured the addition of the dehumidifier would increase the bill by maybe 25 a month, in the most humid months….which is fine..

I’m really finding that I only need to run it when the AC is off…. So that’s not bad at all. :pass:
I doubt very seriously if it is that high.

No matter what time of the year, when the girls in all three tents are fully raging in late veg and early flower, both the AC and the dehumidifier are running.

I clean the filter on the dehumidifier and the AC every Sunday and that seems to be a good schedule.
I still have a drain hole when I had the portable one pipe AC, but I don't use it with the dehumidifier.
As long as you keep that tank clean in the dehumidifier, that water is definitely usable. Now with you being chemical, it would certainly affect your feeding methods. Being organic, it's fine. I've never let any set out for any time and check the ph to see if it absorbed any CO2 to acidify it. Might be be interesting test for you to check. out

I doubt very seriously if it is that high.

No matter what time of the year, when the girls in all three tents are fully raging in late veg and early flower, both the AC and the dehumidifier are running.

I clean the filter on the dehumidifier and the AC every Sunday and that seems to be a good schedule.
I still have a drain hole when I had the portable one pipe AC, but I don't use it with the dehumidifier.
As long as you keep that tank clean in the dehumidifier, that water is definitely usable. Now with you being chemical, it would certainly affect your feeding methods. Being organic, it's fine. I've never let any set out for any time and check the ph to see if it absorbed any CO2 to acidify it. Might be be interesting test for you to check. out
Pssshhhh….. like I have a way to test ph :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pssshhhh….. like I have a way to test ph :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I figured that be your reply.
Yeah I did that stuff in the beginning when I was using mega crop, I used pop22 550 pm on each watering and then just started measuring it in the spoon and using a leveler and stopped bothering with ph. The Bud turned out great!

Yeah, I figured that be your reply.
Yeah I did that stuff in the beginning when I was using mega crop, I used pop22 550 pm on each watering and then just started measuring it in the spoon and using a leveler and stopped bothering with ph. The Bud turned out great!
Yep, I’ve got it worked out to just using scoops (dollar store measuring spoons)…. Couldn’t be easier, and like you say….the bud is excellent. Plus it’s a pretty cheap system, using promix as the media… :pass:

Not too mention, you can tell a new grower what to do and they’ll have success right outta the gate, feeding this way.

With water in the 7ish ph range, green leaf lowers it right around where you need to be with peat, from what Ive seen.My city waters 7 and I think most spring water is also.When my RO becomes worked I'm prolly done with it and the PH hassle.
I just buy spring water from the store…. It’s also what I drink. I don’t worry about filters, ph swings etc. it’s the same every time. No worries, no second thoughts :headbang: :pass: :rofl:

@Sawney_bean
Nightmare
IMG_2059.jpeg

Condemned
IMG_2058.jpeg

The White dwarf
IMG_2056.jpeg

Back