IMG_0704.jpeg

Gorilla Cookies
IMG_0705.jpeg
IMG_0706.jpeg
IMG_0707.jpeg
IMG_0708.jpeg
IMG_0709.jpeg
IMG_0710.jpeg

@N/A-Greengo @Lil Dab @JP1 @Cerebral Goo @Hotfire @420Forever @PinkyNotTheBrain @BCBudlady

What chu doin' Frankie? You groin' you some Marihuana? :biggrin: :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I almost planted an HBSS this grow. I remembered I needed a Regular Earthbox with that girl .
I just didn't have room for a Regular Earthbox this grow.

Although, the way Walter White is doing in this current grow, I would consider putting her in a Regular Earthbox In the 2X4 tent let her eat. Ohh that's gonna be some dank bud!

Interesting selection you got here man!

What chu doin' Frankie? You groin' you some Marihuana? :biggrin: :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I was told these were artisanal tomatoes!?!? The people in the next Multiverse over must have played a prank on me again!?!?! I’m so gullible :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I think Walter and HBSS are both considered large plants….this is my first time growing straight hbss….I’ve grown crosses of her in the past, but always had a hard time getting the real deal seeds….

I’m really looking forward to watching these grow….I’m excited for each and every one of these strains this round (especially strawberry popesickle and marathon OG….but let’s keep that between us) :rofl::d5::pass: thanks for stopping by brother

Back