Photoperiod Freebie Photoperiod Fun

2 Weeks on the table we have good new growth, probably flip to flower sometime this week.

0706231215a.jpg

0706231215.jpg

Unicorn Glue Mother at 34 days in flowering.
0706231210.jpg

0706231210a.jpg

Tacky poop? Swiper? One horn sticky shit? Lol we’d be at this all day! I’ll be keeping an eye out 4/20! Would love me some of those freebies!
Tacky shit. Then you can smoke it and say, "WOW.... Man, that be some tackyyyyy shiiiit!" :pimp:

Alright everyone. I went a bit down a depression spiral over the past few months. I stopped taking care of all my plants besides the bare necessities of filling the nutrient water once a week. The surge protector tripped at some point, and they were without power for upwards of a week. I found them with fluffy white mold on most of the buds and tossed them. They ended up about 2-2.5x height after stretch. I had to shutdown and move everything to have some plumbing work done a few weeks ago. A friend has the mother, so I may be able to get some bud shots in the future.

I am safe, just riding out the mania now and trying new medications/therapists. Always loved sharing my grows with you all on this site. Everyone's always been nice and friendly here. I'll try to continue checking in from time to time. May or may not try again in the future, but I need to focus on myself currently.

Alright everyone. I went a bit down a depression spiral over the past few months. I stopped taking care of all my plants besides the bare necessities of filling the nutrient water once a week. The surge protector tripped at some point, and they were without power for upwards of a week. I found them with fluffy white mold on most of the buds and tossed them. They ended up about 2-2.5x height after stretch. I had to shutdown and move everything to have some plumbing work done a few weeks ago. A friend has the mother, so I may be able to get some bud shots in the future.

I am safe, just riding out the mania now and trying new medications/therapists. Always loved sharing my grows with you all on this site. Everyone's always been nice and friendly here. I'll try to continue checking in from time to time. May or may not try again in the future, but I need to focus on myself currently.
Man, it's all good!
You got over one big hurdle. Recognize there was a problem and done something about it.
I fight it on a daily basis. Some days it's hour to hour. Just trying to put one foot in front of the other!
Focus on yourself for the time being! You can always come back.
Good luck man!

Back