I think it's old tech, nowdays leds are far better.

I obviously prefer DIY lights with Cree cxb cobs:) Built some for myself.

The light output is unmatched and they can be cheaper than anything on the market. The above link offers such a design(probably, too few specs to know).
There are some companies offering these designs now, mostly available in the US and not so cheap but still much better than monochromatic 3/5W led designs in my opinion.

I should finish the cycle under my 300W leds in few weeks, so far things are looking stellar:woohoo1:

Feel free to PM me if interested in more details.

Hans has just completed fully cree led panels which seem to be good so far. He is always updating the tech uses, like they now all CREE and are dim-able to now.

Hi,

I currently run a Hans Panel and have done so for a few years now. Can't fault them to be honest but being objective I've only ever grown under Hans or Sunshine so I've little comparison with other systems.

All I can say is that on my last run (micro grow, scrog, organic live soil water only set up) I pulled out 96g of one DP Blueberry under a single 80W panel that I bought 3 years ago so I'm happy with them. This is fairly consistent with all my auto grows to date, certainly over 1g per W every time and I'm by no means an expert....every day's a school day!!

I've just picked up another 65W unit to run with my current grow, my box has passive intakes and these panels run on average 3-4 degrees warmer that the outside temps, very manageable.

Hope this helps.

Trimix

Hi Bliguld

Just a little converted chest of draws thats 80x40x100cm, nice and stealthy :thumbsup:. Not sure if that's a micro grow but it's small enough to accommodate my needs!

Last edited:
Back