Live Stoners HELP WANTED GROWING DANK

Reaction score
Im just a young guy trying to grow some of the most dankest weed for whoever may be lucky to come across it. I first thought of growing when I was about 15? 16? Saw a greenhouse seeds white rhino grow on YouTube. Since then I've been dying and trying.. I've gotten plants to veg but never flower.Let's see if we can this time.... Here's the link to my new grow thanks everyone! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/help-wanted-growing-serious-dank.56391/

Last edited:
Im just a young guy trying to grow some of the most dankest weed for whoever may be lucky to come across it. I first thought of growing when I was about 15? 16? Saw a greenhouse seeds white rhino grow on YouTube. Since then I've been dying and trying.. I've gotten plants to veg but never flower.Let's see if we can this time....
Hey ODkush!!!! Welcome to AFN! Glad to see you here! I guarantee we will get you to a nice harvest with the good folks around here! I'd love to hear what you got planned for this next adventure! If you need any help with anything give me a shout on your thread like @Discretepete2676 or shoot me a DM

Im just a young guy trying to grow some of the most dankest weed for whoever may be lucky to come across it. I first thought of growing when I was about 15? 16? Saw a greenhouse seeds white rhino grow on YouTube. Since then I've been dying and trying.. I've gotten plants to veg but never flower.Let's see if we can this time....

Welcome Ocean. it shouldnt be too much trouble getting an auto to flower, its just a waiting game and will flower once ready. no need for you to make any adjusments to lighting.

Welcome to afn. Dankest weed requires determination and persistence. It's not going to happen your first shot as there is so much to learn. It takes many many grows an allot of work, it also helps to have a community of knowledgeable folks around you who are always willing to help.

Thanks guys... I'm glad for all who commented so far. I will be starting a journal very soon and I will post the link here. It will be greatly appreciated if you guys look into And give advice.
Thanks

Indoor
4x4 tent 1000whps
Dwc buckets
Jungle juice nutrients
Cal mag+
The golden tree
2 Mephisto whitechem
1 toofless alien
I'm getting ready to start a journal right now!
Tuesday will make one week since sprout

I do in fact handle the DWC aspect of the growing of the marijuanas lol. Welcome to AFN! I have a question that I ask all of the folks who are new to DWC, how big is your air pump? In litres per minute. This is the most important part of DWC in my opinion, I recommend 10 LPM per gallon your rez holds, so if you have a single 5 gallon bucket you would want 50 LPM diffused properly with a couple of the bigger round air stones or an 8 inch flat disc diffuser. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and tag me with the @ and my username derek420colorado or you can always PM me

Back