Seed Bank Hembra Genetics

CannabisMingus

"Russian warship, go F yourself"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabbing Sour Stomper
My Hembra Genetics order arrived very quickly (Twenty20 Mendo Vitamints and Durban Sunrise + Moth Man freebies). Another great experience with @Hembra Genetics - highly recommended. And I guess sometimes it just takes a woman's touch:

20220308_174221.jpg

Nice grabs! :d5:

And hell yeah, that’s a dope gift wrap touch to the seeds! I keep seeing great reviews about them and they carry fire gear, they got my attention.
:headbang: :jointman:

I'm sad to see that the hembragenetics.com website has been down for a week or so. I've enjoyed their great strains and great service. I hope they'll be back soon.

Hembra Genetics posted on insty that their website is down until they can resolve a trademark dispute. The ladies are alive and well, and hope to be back in business soon.

Too bad, Hembra Genetics was a great name. When "gaslight" became a common verb in USA a few years ago I had to watch the 1944 movie "Gaslight" before I could understand what it meant. I'm guessing the ladies at Hembra had a rough few weeks since they went offline on 9/14. I'm so glad they're back!

I do wish they had a snippet buried somewhere stating the name change. Otherwise I may not know them to be the same company. If I was a customer and not certain I would avoid an unknown seedbank.

Back