Growing photos and autos together means either vegging the photo until the autos are finished, or switching everything to a 12-12 light schedule when the photo is flowered.
I've done 13-11 lights with flowering photos, and at least that would give the autos get an extra hour doing that.

Personally, I'd not grow the photo, but if I did, I'd wait til the autos are done to flower it.
It's likely that the extra herb from the photo won't be enough to make up for the reduced yield of light-deprived autos that want 18-6, 20-4, or 24-0 lights.
But I'm guessing.

Growing photos and autos together means either vegging the photo until the autos are finished, or switching everything to a 12-12 light schedule when the photo is flowered.
I've done 13-11 lights with flowering photos, and at least that would give the autos get an extra hour doing that.

Personally, I'd not grow the photo, but if I did, I'd wait til the autos are done to flower it.
It's likely that the extra herb from the photo won't be enough to make up for the reduced yield of light-deprived autos that want 18-6, 20-4, or 24-0 lights.
But I'm guessing.
right on, @Simplicio good point. i only threw the GSC in there cuz they were free. i never planned on growing photos, at least until i could get a bigger plot of land and do it outside.

i think i'll do like you suggest and wait for the auto harvest to switch over the lights and finish the GSC. seems smart. but if i mess up the GSC it definitely won't break me since i never picked that strain and it's sort of a little extra icing on my cake anyway.

OH BOY, GUYS!!! it's happeninggggg! i planted these babies tuesday afternoon and was NOT expecting such a fast turnaround. it's thursday morning where i am now -i just woke up- and THREE seeds have popped. Sharkbite is playing coy. maybe she doesn't like the Grateful Dead? i was worried cuz they're all leaning over, but everything i'm reading says to leave them alone. ACK, i'm so excited!!
IMG_1874.jpg
IMG_1875.jpg
IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_1877.jpg

OH BOY, GUYS!!! it's happeninggggg! i planted these babies tuesday afternoon and was NOT expecting such a fast turnaround. it's thursday morning where i am now -i just woke up- and THREE seeds have popped. Sharkbite is playing coy. maybe she doesn't like the Grateful Dead? i was worried cuz they're all leaning over, but everything i'm reading says to leave them alone. ACK, i'm so excited!!View attachment 1077224 View attachment 1077225 View attachment 1077226 View attachment 1077227

Love your screen name :rofl: - Classy! :D

Gz on the babies :d5:

Wohooo! Good job man, the first signs of life! It’s always so exciting [emoji51][emoji51] just be careful not to over water them! It’s easy to do because you just wanna love em hahah!

Anyways, yeah give them some time to come around - otherwise the seed shell may be weighing them down a bit much, if they don’t come off you may want to mist the shell a bit to help them out - but wait for someone with more experience to confirm this first please [emoji51] and they still need some time anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morning everyone! 8am on friday july 12th where i am.

Sharkbite has surfaced and is actually doing better than everyone else already. she's the only one who was able to shed her seed casing as soon as she came out.

i'm definitely worried about Pickled Diesel at this point. she looks thin. i took @Zollies_zn 's advice and misted the seed casing, but she just seems a little sick.

Short and Sweet is also pretty stringy looking, but she's finally shed her seed casing so i expect her to unfurl her leaves and hopefully stand up straighter today.

i've decided to move the babies out of the closet for some actual sunlight on the front windowsill today. other than that, imma leave em be and let nature do its magical thing.

CHEERS!

IMG_1924.jpeg

Back