Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

Hi @Justmeandbudz . I will keep constant updates now that things are rollin, sry for the delay, im not video ready but heres what i would call a complete noob Johnny Public would think after usung the Hextractor 1500 for the first time.....View attachment 747036soooo... A few members recommend some live press and i chopped a few days back.. I will try a "live press" everyday till the Gorilla Glue goes into jars, i will find the sweet spot for fresh material View attachment 747038from left.. Skywalker, dried/cured, 62%boost packs used... Middle-White Widow ,dried/cured..... Gorilla Glue ,recent harvest may 7View attachment 747039a full setup pic.. Now, this unit has a very impressive heat up time!!! View attachment 747040**** Note for this pic****
The front and back safety window have the danger sticker... I moved mine ti guve a clear shot at the press... I would not remove the danger stickers, this was done for the pics......This is the GG in the press, 30 seconds Bam!! I did run this twice and have the parchments cut for a double pressView attachment 747041a small bud of the GG left two spots about this size and the return looks really impressive!!!View attachment 747047View attachment 747048 View attachment 747050View attachment 747051
Okay guys..... Heres my thoughts after a first attempt at an extraction with the Hextractor 1500
........ APPEARANCE- Solid build, no loose or missing parts, nice weight to the unit but not heavy
........EASE OF USE- Here's where this unit really shines, This unit is plug and play, take it anywhere for Dabs on the flyyyyyyyy!!!!
.........RETURN.... This unit will do its part to get the Rosin if the material will give it up,, I will say that the return will be better with fresher material and will keep testing the fresh harvest stuff to find a sweet spot for return..
........ NOTE..... If i didnt already point out the fact that this unit is an enail controller, well, this is Icing on the cake!!! The unit did come with the coil attatchment but it did not fit my rig... Working on getting parts matched up.... I have seen the Bee Nails line of rigs/glass, and its some Top Shelf gear!!!!
.......... Huge,Huge, Shout Out To Ali and the Crew at Bee Nails, I'll be ready for video shortly(sry guys)....I should have my rig setup by this weekend...

Alright guys.. Share your thoughts and extract tips.... Sub up for the ride @Ozone69 @Son of Hobbes @briman @epenguin @Mossy @Duggy @Waximus @stepside @tripaholic88 @Dudeski @Bailey @Starbreaker @witchyhour @NugNoob @TheMongol @Vapo69 @The Elvis @A-Train @Renaissance Redneck @trailanimal @BigSm0 @AmberTrichome @arty zan @Slater @pop22 @Waira @iWumbo @1939bear @canocrpse86 @Frankthetank
My thoughts: I want one! [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It's trippy, too!
emoji121.png
emoji6.png
Thats a pretty cool setup!!:d5:

Back