Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

I may have gone to their site in the last few minutes... *whistles and looks at the ceiling*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Very nice witchy!!! 100$ off coupon at the top of the page!!! .... This is the fun part, i ran the rest of the GG in a matter of minutes...
image.jpeg

What i can see is that my "screen bags" are holding some oil, they will start giving the oil up ... I can initially see that the 160 mesh i have, give a better return than the 50 micron ... The return without a bag was very good, but left plant matter in the mix, no biggie...:eyebrows: Gonna git wrecked!!! Where's that "Duke of Earlllllll" video??

Very nice witchy!!! 100$ off coupon at the top of the page!!! .... This is the fun part, i ran the rest of the GG in a matter of minutes...View attachment 747191
I hate you! [emoji35]

[emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Seriously, that's awesome!

What i can see is that my "screen bags" are holding some oil, they will start giving the oil up ... I can initially see that the 160 mesh i have, give a better return than the 50 micron ... The return without a bag was very good, but left plant matter in the mix, no biggie...:eyebrows: Gonna git wrecked!!! Where's that "Duke of Earlllllll" video??
The bits of plant matter don't bother me as much as seeing stuff stuck to the screen...

Im gonna go hit this small chunck.. This is the WW and the skywalker together, the return in the dry material was not as good for me, but this will smoke just fine!! Woot woot..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 110
Back