Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
alright guys... A huge shoutout to Ali and @bee nails for allowing the test:worship: of the Hextractor 1500 press and enail unit... lets start with the pics i have so we can get some info rollin for bee nails..
image.jpeg
The unit came discret packaged if thats a concern
image.jpeg
heres the unit at the initial unboxing
image.jpeg
power cord and the enail cord/coil
image.jpeg
foam feet,sticker, and instructions
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
these next two pics show my rig and the coil that doesnt fit, i plan on picking up the parts to match it all up, then i will do a video update with an extract and a test/comparison of some jarred/cured vs. live pressed!! This will give me a bit to get things dialed in...
image.jpeg
one thing that may make a difference to some is the power cord only being 5 feet.. Not a huge deal with a higher countertop/work area or an extension cord
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
front,back, and pressing area pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
detailed instructions... Always good for a reference /starting point,im sure live will press different than dried/cured
image.jpeg
i had some 50 mic and 160 mic screens which ill use for pressing bags...
image.jpeg
heres just the tip of what i have to press.. Ill put this unit to some serious testing.....

Dang that THC Bomb... Please let me know how well this works I want one Stat.
Hi @Justmeandbudz . I will keep constant updates now that things are rollin, sry for the delay, im not video ready but heres what i would call a complete noob Johnny Public would think after usung the Hextractor 1500 for the first time.....
image.jpeg
soooo... A few members recommend some live press and i chopped a few days back.. I will try a "live press" everyday till the Gorilla Glue goes into jars, i will find the sweet spot for fresh material
image.jpeg
from left.. Skywalker, dried/cured, 62%boost packs used... Middle-White Widow ,dried/cured..... Gorilla Glue ,recent harvest may 7
image.jpeg
a full setup pic.. Now, this unit has a very impressive heat up time!!!
image.jpeg
**** Note for this pic****
The front and back safety window have the danger sticker... I moved mine ti guve a clear shot at the press... I would not remove the danger stickers, this was done for the pics......This is the GG in the press, 30 seconds Bam!! I did run this twice and have the parchments cut for a double press
image.jpeg
a small bud of the GG left two spots about this size and the return looks really impressive!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Okay guys..... Heres my thoughts after a first attempt at an extraction with the Hextractor 1500
........ APPEARANCE- Solid build, no loose or missing parts, nice weight to the unit but not heavy
........EASE OF USE- Here's where this unit really shines, This unit is plug and play, take it anywhere for Dabs on the flyyyyyyyy!!!!
.........RETURN.... This unit will do its part to get the Rosin if the material will give it up,, I will say that the return will be better with fresher material and will keep testing the fresh harvest stuff to find a sweet spot for return..
........ NOTE..... If i didnt already point out the fact that this unit is an enail controller, well, this is Icing on the cake!!! The unit did come with the coil attatchment but it did not fit my rig... Working on getting parts matched up.... I have seen the Bee Nails line of rigs/glass, and its some Top Shelf gear!!!!
.......... Huge,Huge, Shout Out To Ali and the Crew at Bee Nails, I'll be ready for video shortly(sry guys)....I should have my rig setup by this weekend...

Alright guys.. Share your thoughts and extract tips.... Sub up for the ride @Ozone69 @Son of Hobbes @briman @epenguin @Mossy @Duggy @Waximus @stepside @tripaholic88 @Dudeski @Bailey @Starbreaker @witchyhour @NugNoob @TheMongol @Vapo69 @The Elvis @A-Train @Renaissance Redneck @trailanimal @BigSm0 @AmberTrichome @arty zan @Slater @pop22 @Waira @iWumbo @1939bear @canocrpse86 @Frankthetank

Awesome! Keep me posted on them fresh updates for sure! Did you let it sit and dry out before trying to clean it up or did you freeze it or what?

Awesome! Keep me posted on them fresh updates for sure! Did you let it sit and dry out before trying to clean it up or did you freeze it or what?
Those GG buds were from a "hanging plant", not frozen.. I will test it everyday to see if the return starts to taper as the trich oil start to dry/cure...

Back