Live Stoners High from Scotland

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Skywalker kush
Good morning good evening good afternoon.

Thought I should formally introduce myself once again. I did this about 9 years or so ago or was it 8. Feels more like 20 years ago. However I'm a new member again and seeing as I plan to frequent AFN as much as possible it felt only right to introduce myself.

I've been smoking the magic since the early 90's..... And growing since 2011... and I continue to only grow autos. Out of this time I've never grown cannabis to the very end. As I often see my self picking at the buds before they've fully rippened. Sometimes and on many occasions, smoking preflower which i've often oven dried or microwaved. It's sickening and horrible... One day I'll hopefully dry and cure the weed properly. I've grown out the entire sweet seeds range of autos as well as paradise seeds. and pyramid seeds. Sweets fast bud has been a favourite along with paradises Pandora and pyramids auto white widow .. I've recently started growing and now only grow strains by seedstockers. I love how cheap the seeds are. and my current fav strain is their Auto BCN critical xxl. I've grown this many times now and it's the only strain I continue to grow along with their auto Big bud offering..

It's great to be here again after so many years. I've already fallen in love with Afn and I hope to continue to share my moments with you. Why I left here to go elsewhere I'll never know. I wish AFN and it's members all the best and I hope to catch you all soon.

Happy Halloween

Good morning good evening good afternoon.

Thought I should formally introduce myself once again. I did this about 9 years or so ago or was it 8. Feels more like 20 years ago. However I'm a new member again and seeing as I plan to frequent AFN as much as possible it felt only right to introduce myself.

I've been smoking the magic since the early 90's..... And growing since 2011... and I continue to only grow autos. Out of this time I've never grown cannabis to the very end. As I often see my self picking at the buds before they've fully rippened. Sometimes and on many occasions, smoking preflower which i've often oven dried or microwaved. It's sickening and horrible... One day I'll hopefully dry and cure the weed properly. I've grown out the entire sweet seeds range of autos as well as paradise seeds. and pyramid seeds. Sweets fast bud has been a favourite along with paradises Pandora and pyramids auto white widow .. I've recently started growing and now only grow strains by seedstockers. I love how cheap the seeds are. and my current fav strain is their Auto BCN critical xxl. I've grown this many times now and it's the only strain I continue to grow along with their auto Big bud offering..

It's great to be here again after so many years. I've already fallen in love with Afn and I hope to continue to share my moments with you. Why I left here to go elsewhere I'll never know. I wish AFN and it's members all the best and I hope to catch you all soon.

Happy Halloween
:welcome:

Back