HighOfTheTiger.com - Our new Autoflower.org Merch Store!!!

One remark and maybe something you could alter in the future. Would have preferred not to see the 'HighofTheTiger' name in my bank statements though. Some of us, sadly, live in prohibited countries and all referral's to and fro are frond upon, if you get my drift. Hope it doesn't get sent under that name, because customs will have a field day with that package...
just seen this bob, thanks for clearing it up.
i need a sticker lol

Oh yeah baby!!! My sticker arrived today :headbang::woohoo1:
1683540755729 _small.jpg

I'm not that kind of person to stick my tent full with merchant's stickers. Just in case I get caught..."evedince", you know...But this one was put where it was made for! AFN RULES!!! :woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:
1683541345090 _small.jpg

@Son of Hobbes @Suki ....are we getting an International site or US only.........?

Obviously postage costs From the US to EU is prohibitive........so I was Wondering ...... :pass:

Let me check with @Suki ; some of the products can ship internationally I believe!

Everything should be able to ship internationally, the European suppliers I've looked into have had higher shipping rates for some reason.

Cheers @Suki .... :bighug: ...there Used to be a Custom allowance on goods from the US here.......as long as it was below $140...no taxes...

Now Everything that comes in from the US gets slammed with tax....and goes into the Spanish customs system....and you are Lucky to even get them.....:shrug:

Well I know where my birthday and Christmas presents are coming from I will share it with family members lol

Back