HighOfTheTiger.com - Our new Autoflower.org Merch Store!!!

https://www.highofthetiger.com

Hey everyone, we're super excited to announce our brand new merchandise store that will be stocked with clothing, glassware, and other home items adorned with the Autoflower.org logo!

View attachment 1582725

We've wanted to be able to offer branded items for a long time but it never came to fruition, but with the help of the amazing and talented @Suki (who honestly built and designed the entire store and product line-up for us,) we now can offer some sweet looking swag!

Click here to check it out!

Appreciated and sincerely,

The Autoflower.org Staff
I need one...what?

https://www.highofthetiger.com

Hey everyone, we're super excited to announce our brand new merchandise store that will be stocked with clothing, glassware, and other home items adorned with the Autoflower.org logo!

View attachment 1582725

We've wanted to be able to offer branded items for a long time but it never came to fruition, but with the help of the amazing and talented @Suki (who honestly built and designed the entire store and product line-up for us,) we now can offer some sweet looking swag!

Click here to check it out!

Appreciated and sincerely,

The Autoflower.org Staff
Looks great

Guess I'll have to buy a few big stickers put them in all my tents...blast AFN everywhere

I want 4 where do I buy these...

I started back on a farm this past 2 weeks; been slamming some plants in the ground, but planning on getting with @Suki to come up with a game plan on expanding the product list a bit.

I'm going to see if our current vendors on the forum would agree to letting us printing the Autoflower.org and their logo on the same merch; then we could potentially offer Autoflower.org vendor swag merch worldwide (where maybe they otherwise haven't or couldn't.)

I started back on a farm this past 2 weeks; been slamming some plants in the ground, but planning on getting with @Suki to come up with a game plan on expanding the product list a bit.

I'm going to see if our current vendors on the forum would agree to letting us printing the Autoflower.org and their logo on the same merch; then we could potentially offer Autoflower.org vendor swag merch worldwide (where maybe they otherwise haven't or couldn't.)
Found it...got stickers in my cart....

Is there a promo code?

Back