HLG 300L Rspec Perpetual DWC Autos featuring Twenty20 Mendocino, Dutch Passion and Seedstockers.

1 flowering and hanging on plus new ones
One of the bonuses if doing Autos is being able to perpetually grow. There are a few disadvantages though... I currently have a hanger on at 101 days and not done
IMG_20211120_201527.jpg

And these girls up and coming
IMG_20211120_201327.jpg

Both of which need different environments. I'm running the tent at low humidity because I don't want to mould up the flowering one after all this time, plus my herb dryer is in one corner drying the gelato.. But I really want to up the humidity for the veggers.
I think I'm going to bin this big tent and get 3 small ones next year so I can set them up right for each stage :vibes: :smoking:

One of the bonuses if doing Autos is being able to perpetually grow. There are a few disadvantages though... I currently have a hanger on at 101 days and not done
View attachment 1389481
View attachment 1389482
Both of which need different environments. I'm running the tent at low humidity because I don't want to mould up the flowering one after all this time, plus my herb dryer is in one corner drying the gelato.. But I really want to up the humidity for the veggers.
I think I'm going to bin this big tent and get 3 small ones next year so I can set them up right for each stage :vibes: :smoking:
I had same problem with young and old all together and my last Mendocino nose candy was past 90 days and i lost a chunk of her to mould but i bet you like the strength of yours once you smoke it will make up for the wait.

I had same problem with young and old all together and my last Mendocino nose candy was past 90 days and i lost a chunk of her to mould but i bet you like the strength of yours once you smoke it will make up for the wait.
Yeah the Hotz auto is a nice plant but not getting alot of smell from her

View attachment 1389481
View attachment 1389482
you have a great little gang under your roof and I'm the same i always have a harvest every few weeks it means my jars are never empty

Time for a second radiator
It's getting cold in the lock up again. I have the input air blowing through 1 rad that's running flat out, and with the tent being in a lockup that's reading just over zero. And 20 is as warm as I can get it under the HLG's. This time last year I was still running hps and 1 rad so I think I can dial it back in with the hlgs and 2 rads.
New quickies are Banging along on the Shogun even though its a bit chilly
IMG_20211126_182302.jpg

It's getting cold in the lock up again. I have the input air blowing through 1 rad that's running flat out, and with the tent being in a lockup that's reading just over zero. And 20 is as warm as I can get it under the HLG's. This time last year I was still running hps and 1 rad so I think I can dial it back in with the hlgs and 2 rads.
New quickies are Banging along on the Shogun even though its a bit chilly
View attachment 1391106
It’s really dropped last few days I’ve managed to get it up to 24 but hit a few lows of 17degrees and with a radiator it’s costs a bomb to run. Few years bk I put an electric blanket under my tent that worked.

It’s really dropped last few days I’ve managed to get it up to 24 but hit a few lows of 17degrees and with a radiator it’s costs a bomb to run. Few years bk I put an electric blanket under my tent that worked.
Joy's of underground UK growing in less than ideal locations lol... I've got 2 rads in atm no air moving fans switched on as I've only got veggers on the go... I'm out the country now for a bit so the missus is looking after them... They are gonna have to miss a feed this week as she's no clue about mixing nutes.. So I left her some Biosys to bung in some water on Thursday to keep it simple lol.. That should tide em over till I get back... As for temps.. They are gonna have to do what they do till I get back :crying: :smoking:

Big fat leaves
Day 38 for the Gorilla Infested Gelato/Black Sundae/Bubblegum/Purple Punch

Day 30 for the USA Kush and Gelato Cake

And no idea how old the little Chocolate Orange in the air pot is :smoking:

Some lovely growth this round, nice and fast with big fat leaves.
IMG_20211204_162709.jpg
IMG_20211204_162509.jpg
IMG_20211204_162615.jpg

Happy days :vibes::d5:

Back