HLG 300L Rspec Perpetual DWC Autos featuring Twenty20 Mendocino, Dutch Passion and Seedstockers.

Intro

RustyStarbuck72

4x8 autoflower grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Day 1 for my new HLG 300l rspec diary.
It's been up In the tent a few days now over the Dutch Passion Kerosene Krash and its already clear that it's in a different league to my old retired hps or lesser led.

Initial impressions of the light on unboxing is quality.... Its mounted on a solid bit of what I guess is powder coated steel.. It comes with quality feeling hanging kit. The potentiometer for dimming feels like a quality unit too, notched so it can be set in different positions and a nice feeling of slight resistance against your fingers... (Ive spent alot of time in studios and collecting and repairing valve amps so I'm a bit of a volume nob nerd) :biggrin:... And as nobs go, it's pleasing to the touch :crying::toke:
BTW, don't expect a dry commentary... Those that know me are fully aware that I'm a wrong un... So its a happy, everyone join in kinda thread with the odd sensible bit.
Heres the lovely light currently over the single pot..
1626473256470.jpg
IMG_20210716_231606_260.jpg

My aim (heatwave permitting) is to keep it over this side to cover the Dutch Passion and a home made 4 basket res I have made for starting these lovely Twenty20mendocino Strawberry Biscotti test seeds from @Twenty20 Adam just popped there heads up today
1626720334802.jpg

Once theses girls have sufficient root mass in the diy starter res to warrant filling the big oxypot 4 res up I'll move the rspec over it to finish these girls up in style.
Tent temps in this heat are hindering things massively so we may have a reset or 2 lol. Not the best time to start dwc but hey ho, if you grow in the UK you learn to adapt pretty quickly to our changeable (shite) climate lol

Happy days :vibes: :d5:

@Les @HLG
@St. Tom
@Nelly Nugs
@hope2grow
@Son of Hobbes
@blue
@Twenty20 Adam
@THE BEAR

Last edited:
Day 1 for my new HLG 300l rspec diary.
It's been up In the tent a few days now over the Dutch Passion Kerosene Krash and its already clear that it's in a different league to my old retired hps or lesser led.

Initial impressions of the light on unboxing is quality.... Its mounted on a solid bit of what I guess is powder coated steel.. It comes with quality feeling hanging kit. The potentiometer for dimming feels like a quality unit too, notched so it can be set in different positions and a nice feeling of slight resistance against your fingers... (Ive spent alot of time in studios and collecting and repairing valve amps so I'm a bit of a volume nob nerd) :biggrin:... And as nobs go, it's pleasing to the touch :crying::toke:
BTW, don't expect a dry commentary... Those that know me are fully aware that I'm a wrong un... So its a happy, everyone join in kinda thread with the odd sensible bit.
Heres the lovely light currently over the single pot.. View attachment 1345276View attachment 1345277
My aim (heatwave permitting) is to keep it over this side to cover the Dutch Passion and a home made 4 basket res I have made for starting these lovely Twenty20mendocino Strawberry Biscotti test seeds from @Twenty20 Adam just popped there heads up today
View attachment 1345286
Once theses girls have sufficient root mass in the diy starter res to warrant filling the big oxypot 4 res up I'll move the rspec over it to finish these girls up in style.
Tent temps in this heat are hindering things massively so we may have a reset or 2 lol. Not the best time to start dwc but hey ho, if you grow in the UK you learn to adapt pretty quickly to our changeable (shite) climate lol

Happy days :vibes: :d5:

@Les @HLG
@St. Tom
@nellynugs
@hope2grow
@Son of Hobbes
@blue
@Twenty20 Adam
@THE BEAR
thanks for the tag bro this heat is going to be a little challenging isnt it

Lights a beauty brother and the wee lady seems to be enjoying it :d5: so many knob touching jokes are ppossible im not even gonna start :crying:

I was setting you all up for nob touching jokes lol... If you don't capitalise on em that's on you brother :crying: :woody::yay:

Touching knobs eh rusty.. old habits die hard.. pardon the pun lol

If ever there was a grower who loved touchin knobs its my man RustyStarbuck72

There we go.. first couple in.. surely not the last :crying: :toke: :vibes:

I’m in for the ride. Looking forward to seeing what the light & yer skills will produce. Best of British mate :headbang:

Back