HLG 300L Rspec Perpetual DWC Autos featuring Twenty20 Mendocino, Dutch Passion and Seedstockers.

Deserved, they are lush.
:pass:
EP3

Lights out pic
Didn't quite get any out for Xmas. Had I have run them in appropriate pot sizes for 60 day strains instead of the 16ltre root nurse jobs I bought for a different grow I would have at least some quick dry stuff to smoke lol.
The xtra week or so for the first harvest will be worth it I think.
The black Sundae (back left) is ready to get dragon forced for a week ish then out. Then it will be the bubblegum and gorilla infested Gelato to get the same treatment. I should have a few weeks supply from this lot at the end.
They look frosty with the lights out.
IMG_20211227_133005.jpg

Clean up and move about
Happy bit between Xmas and the other good bit folks :eyebrows:
It was getting a bit disorganised in the tent so had a clean up and move around.

IMG_20211228_201055.jpg

I super cropped the leggy super sativa usa kush due to the HLG's being dialed in lovely for the rest of the gals. (the needs of the many and all that).
IMG_20211226_161703.jpg

She's now moved to the back and the late flower girls are in the best airflow now as the damp weather is keeping humidity a bit too high.
IMG_20211228_203731.jpg

I have the Bubblegum, black sundae and the Gorilla Infested Gelato on the first of 10 days of dragon force followed by a plain water feed prior to harvest.
Its a good solid quick run this time.. Very enjoyable :biggrin::vibes:

Happy bit between Xmas and the other good bit folks :eyebrows:
It was getting a bit disorganised in the tent so had a clean up and move around.

View attachment 1401930
I super cropped the leggy super sativa usa kush due to the HLG's being dialed in lovely for the rest of the gals. (the needs of the many and all that).
View attachment 1401931
She's now moved to the back and the late flower girls are in the best airflow now as the damp weather is keeping humidity a bit too high. View attachment 1401932
I have the Bubblegum, black sundae and the Gorilla Infested Gelato on the first of 10 days of dragon force followed by a plain water feed prior to harvest.
Its a good solid quick run this time.. Very enjoyable :biggrin::vibes:
Very nice run, they are loving the Shogun range for sure. How much you charge to clean a tent mine looks like a slum at the mo :pighug:

Back