Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SoG in the bog start
So fine people.. the SoG in the bog begins..

We have 40 Special Kush by @Sawney_bean .. put in paper towels 48 hours ago.. I count 36 open so far.. not bad :eyebrows: :d5:
20220207_183349.jpg

The best 24 will go into cubes for a few days.. and from those the best 18 will be the SoG plants in 3L pots of Cre light mix. Haven't been this excited about a grow in.. ever.

So fine people.. the SoG in the bog begins..

We have 40 Special Kush by @Sawney_bean .. put in paper towels 48 hours ago.. I count 36 open so far.. not bad :eyebrows: :d5:
View attachment 1417230

The best 24 will go into cubes for a few days.. and from those the best 18 will be the SoG plants in 3L pots of Cre light mix. Haven't been this excited about a grow in.. ever.
That's a nice site bro, looking forward to this run mate :d5: :vibes:

Thanks mucker :pighug: hope I can do it justice I've hyped it up that much lol easy peas :smoking:
Get her done mate... I've shut mine down for the first time in a while.. I've been toying with the idea of going back to photoperiods but need new tents to do it as mines full of holes:crying: :d5:

Get her done mate... I've shut mine down for the first time in a while.. I've been toying with the idea of going back to photoperiods but need new tents to do it as mines full of holes:crying: :d5:

Yea seen that m8.. why he switch?? U not gettin what you want from the autos or just for a shake up?

Yea seen that m8.. why he switch?? U not gettin what you want from the autos or just for a shake up?
Not been getting what I need from Autos atm.. Had a few good flavours but sketchy yields and all go too long to be worth it compared to the photos I used to run :d5:

Back