Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SKush SoG day 5
received_665564058222434.jpeg
received_1026445738078609.jpeg
20220212_092955.jpg

Sweet mate,
Do u space them out when they grow up abit or keep pots touching all the way

They're gonna go into the wee tent m8 in a week of so. It's 80cm X 80cm so there be very little space between the pots but these special Kush are short compact wee plants so should be fine space wise. Famous last words :crying: if it were the lecter or any other strain I'd feel safer with 9 max most likely.. 3 rows of 3.. well see how this one goes. I'm hoping this style could be the answer to my need for better yields.

They're gonna go into the wee tent m8 in a week of so. It's 80cm X 80cm so there be very little space between the pots but these special Kush are short compact wee plants so should be fine space wise. Famous last words :crying: if it were the lecter or any other strain I'd feel safer with 9 max most likely.. 3 rows of 3.. well see how this one goes. I'm hoping this style could be the answer to my need for better yields.
Exciting times, I be keeping an eye on this one, what other strains like the sk in size,
I've got a few 1L pots, i could maybe do 4 1L in the corner of my box

Exciting times, I be keeping an eye on this one, what other strains like the sk in size,
I've got a few 1L pots, i could maybe do 4 1L in the corner of my box

I knew you'd be squeezin every last inch of floor space out of the growbunker brother.. Not sure anything sawneys done is quite like the SK tbh.. I think she's unique in size/structure.. like bred for SoG.. @Sawney_bean ???

Back