Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I started a page dude . But I'm not sure on how to work it or navigate through it. ( I'm a tit) any help 'n tips ?
I'm lost like a fart in the wind :gassy:

I started a page dude . But I'm not sure on how to work it or navigate through it. ( I'm a tit) any help 'n tips ?
I'm lost like a fart in the wind :gassy:

I found it str8 away m8.. looks fine.. I'd just @ all your regular followers/army of bean growers on it if I were u then they can hit the 'watch' button and that's them subscribed to your thread so they'll get alerts when there's a post on it.. makin sense?

Yes m8 fell pissed on sunday night broke my right fibula bruised my left ribs and arm. It's a fun disaster tbh but it's done now so I'll have to get on with it.
You dosy sod I bet it hurts like a muthafucker getting around anyhow I hope you improve and get better soon as I broke my leg when I was a kid :bighug:

You dosy sod I bet it hurts like a muthafucker getting around anyhow I hope you improve and get better soon as I broke my leg when I was a kid :bighug:

I know m8.. I'm mid 40's.. falling over pissed is a young man's game lol I'm out.. I think if I mention having a drink again the wee woman will break my other leg anyway so best to take a break from the crazy juice.. There's wiser locked up as the saying goes. Its quite painful atm but more the fact that I'm stuck on my arse now 24/7 for at least 2/3 weeks that's gettin at me. Not ideal for my first SoG attempt but I'm sure I'll soldier through :smoking:

SKush SoG day 23
20220302_180544.jpg
20220302_180523.jpg
20220302_180509.jpg
20220302_180502.jpg

I know m8.. I'm mid 40's.. falling over pissed is a young man's game lol I'm out.. I think if I mention having a drink again the wee woman will break my other leg anyway so best to take a break from the crazy juice.. There's wiser locked up as the saying goes. Its quite painful atm but more the fact that I'm stuck on my arse now 24/7 for at least 2/3 weeks that's gettin at me. Not ideal for my first SoG attempt but I'm sure I'll soldier through :smoking:

I hear ya bud. I'm about the same age and over did it a bit a few weeks ago and vowed to step away from the booz. Just a couple beers and the devils lettuce from hear on out.

Looking great dude . I see ome or two taller ones there. I normally banish the tall plants to the corners of the tent . I hope you are doing ok mate . Us 40'od folk need to watch it out there . Lol

Is right my man.. dangerous world out there for us now :crying:Good thinkin on the taller girls.. I'll pass instructions to my head Gardner and have that seen to shortly :eyebrows:

Back