Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SKush SoG day 24
Gettin Skushy folks..
20220303_204358.jpg
20220303_204350.jpg
20220303_204345.jpg
20220303_204337.jpg

Bit of rearranging to do and almost time to hobble in for the daily water check. They had 2 large fans each removed today.

Gettin Skushy folks..
View attachment 1427102View attachment 1427103View attachment 1427104View attachment 1427105

Bit of rearranging to do and almost time to hobble in for the daily water check. They had 2 large fans each removed today.
that is one killer grow you are getting dude . Another two days and I would remove most of the largest fan leaves. That would see you to the end with no more leaf removal apart from the odd one here and there .
this will help with humidity , light penetration and a final stimulation to kick hard into flower. :thumbsup:
You are murdering this grow dude .:devil:

that is one killer grow you are getting dude . Another two days and I would remove most of the largest fan leaves. That would see you to the end with no more leaf removal apart from the odd one here and there .
this will help with humidity , light penetration and a final stimulation to kick hard into flower. :thumbsup:
You are murdering this grow dude .:devil:

Thanks m8.. they're really starting to come up now.. I'll get this big fans off as u suggest in a day or 2.. the speed of this strain!! Amazing :smoking: :wiz:

Thanks m8.. they're really starting to come up now.. I'll get this big fans off as u suggest in a day or 2.. the speed of this strain!! Amazing :smoking: :wiz:
How you doing peg leg I hope your not struggling too much my bro :bighug:

How you doing peg leg I hope your not struggling too much my bro :bighug:

Doin ok m8. The good lady doing a great job looking after me :smoking: Got all 16 plants out there and checked over.. 13 needed watered.. I just directed the operation. Dosed up on pain meds and smoking ma head off to help with the pain :thumbsup:

Doin ok m8. The good lady doing a great job looking after me :smoking: Got all 16 plants out there and checked over.. 13 needed watered.. I just directed the operation. Dosed up on pain meds and smoking ma head off to help with the pain :thumbsup:
You go mate .

I'm fucking impressed mate. This looked overwhelming to me and most of us mortals by about day 3, but you go and break your leg and you're still smashing it!

Thanks m8.. kind words.. I've felt like that a couple of times about it.. there has been the odd stoner panic attack.. the dancing injury hasn't helped at all but watta ya do.. call in the deputy and assume the consultants role.. that's what ya do lol the SoG is lucky she's here :eyebrows: :crying:

Back