Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SKush SoG day 33
20220312_220605.jpg
20220312_220554.jpg
20220312_220550.jpg
20220312_220545.jpg

Thanks bro.. legs Well on the mend.. Still a bit sore first thing in the morning before I med up lol how's life treatin u my man? Hope all's well.
Glad to hear you're on the mend Bro. Does the NHS allow Oxycodone yet? Over here, you get people crushing them and sniffing it up!!!

All is good this end mate, I took my girls down quickly and hung them with leaves on, so I've spent the last few days and nights doing the manicuring while they finish the dry.
Got the Hammers game at midnight tonight to keep me awake! I'm nearly finished with the Blackberry Kush, and the Night Queen is still to be done..... both were big plants, I have so much to do!

Glad to hear you're on the mend Bro. Does the NHS allow Oxycodone yet? Over here, you get people crushing them and sniffing it up!!!

All is good this end mate, I took my girls down quickly and hung them with leaves on, so I've spent the last few days and nights doing the manicuring while they finish the dry.
Got the Hammers game at midnight tonight to keep me awake! I'm nearly finished with the Blackberry Kush, and the Night Queen is still to be done..... both were big plants, I have so much to do!

Na m8 sadly no oxy not the NHS cocodamol higher strength and diazepam so codeine and benzos.. not a bad mix for breakfast hahaha

All go your end then.. good good.. 3 trees to vape your way through very shortly.. love it.. hard game tonight/today for the hammers.. villa goin well.. ex reds doin their thing over there hahaha I'll be watching at a much more respectable 2pm.

Na m8 sadly no oxy not the NHS cocodamol higher strength and diazepam so codeine and benzos.. not a bad mix for breakfast hahaha

All go your end then.. good good.. 3 trees to vape your way through very shortly.. love it.. hard game tonight/today for the hammers.. villa goin well.. ex reds doin their thing over there hahaha I'll be watching at a much more respectable 2pm.
your plants are looking superb bro well done and I've been down some right bad paths over the years with benzos and opioids but I've been well away from them for 10 years now but id take as many as I could get and sometimes wake up in a plod shop thinking what the fuck have I done lol

your plants are looking superb bro well done and I've been down some right bad paths over the years with benzos and opioids but I've been well away from them for 10 years now but id take as many as I could get and sometimes wake up in a plod shop thinking what the fuck have I done lol

Thanks bro.. they're flyin along these wee ones.. That's the problem with the meds m8.. they're way too moreish lol.. only got 5 days worth of the doc.. they're like gold dust round here.. U almost have to apply in writing signed in your own blood for 10 diazepam.. I 've cut the codeine down to mornings only as well so all good.. my weeds run out tho.. which is a much more pressing issue :nono: the down side to working from home I suppose haha

Thanks bro.. they're flyin along these wee ones.. That's the problem with the meds m8.. they're way too moreish lol.. only got 5 days worth of the doc.. they're like gold dust round here.. U almost have to apply in writing signed in your own blood for 10 diazepam.. I 've cut the codeine down to mornings only as well so all good.. my weeds run out tho.. which is a much more pressing issue :nono: the down side to working from home I suppose haha
don't you save your trim and bottom stuff for rainy days I do that's a reason why I don't tend to run out

don't you save your trim and bottom stuff for rainy days I do that's a reason why I don't tend to run out

Not all of it m8 and wat i did save this time I put in a big tin.. wet.. and put the lid on.. U can imagine the spores that puffed out when I opened it last night :nono: mould central.. my apprentice was NOT impressed with my schoolboy error.

Back