Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Every post you put up blows me away mate.... 5 weeks and they look excellent, and that one in the top left hand corner is absolutely gorgeous!
I can't believe you're having a drought though :haha:... what's happening with all your other grows?

Thanks brother.. yea back left corner girl looks like she'll be done in 8 weeks and there are another 4/5 that aren't too far behind her.. she's the one I eye up like a perv every morning haha cuz were outta weed and I know she's gettin smoke first lol what happened to the stash eh.. well.. the missiz continues in her quest to smoke more weed than any other human being in the history of time...ever.. that's wat happened to it haha I'm prob just as bad of course.. easier to blame her.. workin from home last 3 weeks bro with this broken fkn leg.. smokin way more than usual just because I can really lol then theres those odd wee bits here and there to fam and friends.. who never seem to call when they have weed to share.. Just when they need some... strange that.. sad times now but in a few weeks the jars will be brimming with loveliness once more and I'll be on to my next SoG adventure. Good win for your men yesterday :thumbsup: u can almost smell those champions league spots from where u are now :eyebrows:

SKush SoG day 35 - 5 weeks
20220314_214319.jpg
20220314_214327.jpg
20220314_214344.jpg
20220314_214352.jpg

Thanks brother.. yea back left corner girl looks like she'll be done in 8 weeks and there are another 4/5 that aren't too far behind her.. she's the one I eye up like a perv every morning haha cuz were outta weed and I know she's gettin smoke first lol what happened to the stash eh.. well.. the missiz continues in her quest to smoke more weed than any other human being in the history of time...ever.. that's wat happened to it haha I'm prob just as bad of course.. easier to blame her.. workin from home last 3 weeks bro with this broken fkn leg.. smokin way more than usual just because I can really lol then theres those odd wee bits here and there to fam and friends.. who never seem to call when they have weed to share.. Just when they need some... strange that.. sad times now but in a few weeks the jars will be brimming with loveliness once more and I'll be on to my next SoG adventure. Good win for your men yesterday :thumbsup: u can almost smell those champions league spots from where u are now :eyebrows:
Yeah, a great weekend of football.... Villa kept me on the edge of my seat... the joy of being a Hammer, it can all go to pot at any time (as you'll know when Stevie G stole the FA cup from us.... they even mentioned that during the match :frowny:

Just watched City drop 2 points so with your game in hand, you're just one point off the top!

What is it about our Wives??? Mine's the same.... rolling up fat joints while I'm vaping tiny capsules.... scraping the bottom of the jars. A month ago I asked her to try and conserve... switch to vaping and we'll have enough until my current crop cures.... no such chance, she blew through all of my treasured stash of saved bud from previous grows, and now we're using uncured BBK dammit.

Yeah, a great weekend of football.... Villa kept me on the edge of my seat... the joy of being a Hammer, it can all go to pot at any time (as you'll know when Stevie G stole the FA cup from us.... they even mentioned that during the match :frowny:

Just watched City drop 2 points so with your game in hand, you're just one point off the top!

What is it about our Wives??? Mine's the same.... rolling up fat joints while I'm vaping tiny capsules.... scraping the bottom of the jars. A month ago I asked her to try and conserve... switch to vaping and we'll have enough until my current crop cures.... no such chance, she blew through all of my treasured stash of saved bud from previous grows, and now we're using uncured BBK dammit.

Yes heard that reference to the FA cup.. commentators are real knobs at times lol most times actually.. and what about the mighty Palace.. brilliant :thumbsup: nerve wracking watching that game.. always think city gonna nick it last few mins like they do so often!!

I lol'd at the image of u scraping a jar m8 while the good lady puffs on a 3 gram joint hahahha sounds so much like my house only mine smokes bongs.. in multiple.. interspersed with the odd pipe...while Im scraping a jar for enough to cobble a baby Skinner together hahahaha

Are you gettin another grow on str8 away m8 or packing up for a bit?

Last edited:
Back