Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Cool ma,man. It is a nice wee strain at gen2 .
when you grow the NUGZ you can critique the phenos for further development's. For instance , if you think that the SPECIAL KUSH will be a match cross to the NUGZ.
you're input would really help mate. I do this strain making game for us all. I know what I like_ so let's make something you may like. :thumbsup: let's experiment with a little guidance from myself. Make the next KILLER.:devil:

Cool ma,man. It is a nice wee strain at gen2 .
when you grow the NUGZ you can critique the phenos for further development's. For instance , if you think that the SPECIAL KUSH will be a match cross to the NUGZ.
you're input would really help mate. I do this strain making game for us all. I know what I like_ so let's make something you may like. :thumbsup: let's experiment with a little guidance from myself. Make the next KILLER.:devil:
Hey buddy!
Here are some Nugz for you.

SKush SoG day 40
received_664075901521242.jpeg
received_332570992245922.jpeg
received_721238745950543.jpeg
received_1021976475372274.jpeg
received_660353345019126.jpeg
received_507097127679921.jpeg

Loving it mate, you gona be soging all the time now :weed: :d5:

Hands down best use of a small space there is imo m8.. I gotta use every one if my 640 square centimetres of floor space lol spesh now electric costs more than gold ffs even though that's good enough reason I just pure love this style already so yea I can see SoG being where it's at for me going forward.. Now that we've got the bean wizard on the team.. Not sure I could SoG if I was buying beans.. 20/30 DP or fastbuds seeds for example would cost as much as a 2 bedroom property in my area :crying: sawneys beans have been the driving force :wiz:

Thanks for the points bro.. always appreciated :pighug:

Back