Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

46 days old..
received_1303292763497772.jpeg
received_508173687360351.jpeg
received_697318204791880.jpeg

WARNING - PURISTS READ NO FURTHER :crying: you know whats coming now..
received_5704964066196640.jpeg
received_658326801917627.jpeg
received_1337291113445874.jpeg
received_960364227949814.jpeg
received_7535524606521475.jpeg

This is the fastest of the SKs.. which has just been chopped.. on day 46 :eyebrows: I've sampled and it does what it says on the tin and with all due respect to all who grow weed.. that's all I'm lookin for at this specific moment in time. I wanted to take her at day 56 but hey ho.. I can't afford £50 a day until then to support my continuing desire and my apprentices 'necessity' to smoke.. if i could I probably woldnt have started growing in the first place.. and so she has been sacrificed.. and hopefully that sacrifice will allow her 15 sisters to flourish for another couple of weeks!!

@Sawney_bean soz m8 but needs must when the devil drives.. as I'm sure you can relate too :eyebrows::pighug:

Dry weight to follow.. probably quite quickly as it's on brown bags on my grow lights drying. Don't pretend you've never done it you rabble hahahaha y chop early if your not gonna speed dry :crying:

I shall now go and hide from the resident connoisseurs who will no doubt be hunting my nuts with their secatares as we speak.

If it works and u have no weed.. then it's ready :eyebrows::crying:

Happy weekend to all my AFN growbros :d5:

Attachments

• received_525792865816725.jpeg
    received_525792865816725.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 13
View attachment 1436523View attachment 1436524View attachment 1436525View attachment 1436526View attachment 1436527

This is the fastest of the SKs.. which has just been chopped.. on day 46 :eyebrows: I've sampled and it does what it says on the tin and with all due respect to all who grow weed.. that's all I'm lookin for at this specific moment in time. I wanted to take her at day 56 but hey ho.. I can't afford £50 a day until then to support my continuing desire and my apprentices 'necessity' to smoke.. if i could I probably woldnt have started growing in the first place.. and so she has been sacrificed.. and hopefully that sacrifice will allow her 15 sisters to flourish for another couple of weeks!!

@Sawney_bean soz m8 but needs must when the devil drives.. as I'm sure you can relate too :eyebrows::pighug:

Dry weight to follow.. probably quite quickly as it's on brown bags on my grow lights drying. Don't pretend you've never done it you rabble hahahaha y chop early if your not gonna speed dry :crying:

I shall now go and hide from the resident connoisseurs who will no doubt be hunting my nuts with their secatares as we speak.

yea been there lol i dryed the fck out of a plant then froze it and sived it as it was so harsh to smoke the bud but it filled the gap till i could harvest the rest a smoke is a smoke at the end of the day :smoking::smoking:

View attachment 1436523View attachment 1436524View attachment 1436525View attachment 1436526View attachment 1436527

I always cut early if I have hehaw. And if it works , it works I'm in. My last grow had a few early cuts . Enjoy mate. And happy weekend :pighug:

Has to be done mate, no shame in snatching early,
Day 50 got me last time and it hit the spot,
£50 a day between us a day 2, its common sense to take one early, £350 you save if its down a week early.

Back