Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Is it wee gnats you have ?I get them all the time wee fukz. Window open in they come. Or in soil bags as eggs. Pain in the tits.

Aye m8 that's them. This soil I think has them in but I couldn't get the usual stuff so had to go with it. No idea how I went 7/8 years growing without seeing one now I can't shake the wee fkrs!!

SKush SoG day 49 - 7 weeks
received_649499829612495.jpeg
received_390548176219977.jpeg
received_301577165268455.jpeg
received_396607285613575.jpeg
received_3271314129763034.jpeg
received_492157612401743.jpeg

Aye m8 that's them. This soil I think has them in but I couldn't get the usual stuff so had to go with it. No idea how I went 7/8 years growing without seeing one now I can't shake the wee fkrs!!
Hello i stick my soil in a chest freezer for a week this kills the fckers every time but dont kill the microbes in the soil i even do it to my coco just in case :thumbsup:

Hello i stick my soil in a chest freezer for a week this kills the fckers every time but dont kill the microbes in the soil i even do it to my coco just in case :thumbsup:

Nice tip m8.. thanks.. so.. assuming u put it in the freezer just in the bag and it comes out frozen rock solid do u just let the bag sit somewhere to thaw out?? Haven't got a chest freezer but I'll try and find someone who does if it means no fkn bugs!!

Nice tip m8.. thanks.. so.. assuming u put it in the freezer just in the bag and it comes out frozen rock solid do u just let the bag sit somewhere to thaw out?? Haven't got a chest freezer but I'll try and find someone who does if it means no fkn bugs!!
Hello yep i just take it out few days before needed let it warm up to room temp then good to go :thumbsup:

Looking real good man :d5:
Just curious if you’ve tried a little heavier defol to get things opened up a bit more?

Thanks m8.. i did a heavier round a couple weeks ago and since then have been plucking any bud blocking leaves as I've come across them.. I cleaned the bottom of each branch up as well of anything that wasn't going to make it and was just sapping energy.. They are gonna come down staggered a few at a time I would think.. the taller pheno is quite open in structure and I can see the light is getting in as the lower buds are firming up well and not wispy so no concerns there.. I have maybe 6/7 of that pheno in there.. The shorter pheno will go a bit longer than the taller I think and I could end up doing a very late defol job on those when the taller girls have got the chop.. kind of a long winded answer.. just had a bong of that speed dried stuff lol rambling.. thanks for lookin in bro.. defoling always makes me nervous lol how much is too much!!

Back