Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Just ordered 4 Grove bags there.. see what all the fuss is about :eyebrows: :crying: £10.79 delivered from some spot in Torquay. Much like temps and RH i'd stopped givin a fook about storage other than stickin my smoke in a glass jar when I felt like it was ready.. I'm 100 % in experimental mood today.. Probably because I'll have enough weed soon to be able to hold on to some for more then a few weeks :smoking: might as well have a go at these. getting absolute rave reviews.. still fightin this temps/RH battle with the tent.. Think I've almost got as good as we're gonna get.

Me too m8.. I had looked before I posted but the vids were all like 15 minutes of some boy openin the box n gettin on then tellin ya all about his day and what hes havin for dinner before he gets to the device lol found a 'short' 10 minute one that was able to cut the useful 5 minutes out of.. I don't think the Inkbird will do my job at the minute anyway.. when I think about it its more RH is my concern than temps.. but it got me thinking about my general temp/RH conditions.. which I'll be honest.. I pay very little attention to the last lot of years.. to be continued...
I think your carefree method works great
Just ordered 4 Grove bags there.. see what all the fuss is about :eyebrows: :crying: £10.79 delivered from some spot in Torquay. Much like temps and RH i'd stopped givin a fook about storage other than stickin my smoke in a glass jar when I felt like it was ready.. I'm 100 % in experimental mood today.. Probably because I'll have enough weed soon to be able to hold on to some for more then a few weeks :smoking: might as well have a go at these. getting absolute rave reviews.. still fightin this temps/RH battle with the tent.. Think I've almost got as good as we're gonna get.
there awesome bro I fuckin love them

I think your carefree method works great

Thanks m8.. and im conscious of the fact that if your happy with your end result then what your doing is right really.. and I am happy.. just tinkering.. I'd like to get the tent fully zipped full time as at the min I have the door half zipped open and that keeps temps/humidity sort of within range.. and if thats how it has to be then thats that.. autos can take a lot more than a lot of people think where climate is concerned.. I have absolutely found that to be the case over the years.. the problem really is that the tent is in the grobog which is a small room.. heats up quickly with a tent in it.. tests ongoing :eyebrows:

SKush SoG day 52
20220331_205110.jpg
20220331_205114.jpg
20220331_205121.jpg
20220331_205130.jpg
20220331_205136.jpg
20220331_205140.jpg

So here's one the might be interesting.. how much do we all smoke per day ppl.. on a grams per day basis.. how much is a lot?? who wants to own up to being a weed fiend?? :crying: and who only smokes half a spliff a day?? And how do we smoke that? Spliff? Bong? Vape? Old skool bucket or tin pipe haha? All of the above? This is of course assuming that you have a stash of your own stuff and so supply is.. well.. unlimited in the short term.

I ask as I am going to try to reduce my own intake soon to 1g per day..

So I'll go first then.. my current intake is between 2g and 3g per day.. average :eyebrows:

Ok my go. I smoke cones and bongs. If I have a full supply I smoke a half oz or more a day . :crying: I'm just up and it's a cone with coffee then out with the dog and repeat threw the day . :d5: welcome to the cloud.

Ok my go. I smoke cones and bongs. If I have a full supply I smoke a half oz or more a day . :crying: I'm just up and it's a cone with coffee then out with the dog and repeat threw the day . :d5: welcome to the cloud.

Not thats a big daily chunk of weed my man.. fair play to ya for playing along :d5:

Back