Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Couple of flash shots post defol shows the buds up better..
received_977618599528794.jpeg
received_660358148577812.jpeg

What a sight to behold!!! Wall to wall buds Bro.
What day are they on, and how long is this gonna take till they are done? It can't be long now!!!
How's the test smoke?
How's yer leg?
Questions questions questions.....

What a sight to behold!!! Wall to wall buds Bro.
What day are they on, and how long is this gonna take till they are done? It can't be long now!!!
How's the test smoke?
How's yer leg?
Questions questions questions.....

Thanks m8.. yea.. i'm lovin this wee grow.. buds buds buds :biggrin:

Theyre on day 51 today. Can you believe that!! One was chopped last week (ahem) and one last night on day 50. There are about 4/5 that will prob be ready at 8 weeks, Monday coming.. but i'll run them on a wee bit if required. the rest I can only say look like they'll be ready around week 9 and the longest runners I will probably let go to day 70 unless it becomes obvious they're done before that.. which is entirely possible.. Sawney said they were fast finishers and thats turning out to be the case indeed. Some beautiful nugs on them I have to say.

The test smoke was mighty all things considered (day 40 something chop lol) it gave me the itchy eyes within a blast or two and I was a very happy early plant chopping chappie.. but alas.. the last speed dried nug was blasted last night and I have had to venture into the world of Johnny Shit Weed again.. call backs awaited on that one!

Legs healin really well.. just over 4 weeks now since I did it and im off the crutches this week.. bit of pain on walking where it was fractured but thats to be expected for another few weeks Id guess.. hospital this Monday coming for review appointment.. sad part is I'll have to go back to the office soon, or 'magnolia land' as I like to not so affectionately refer to it.. instead of working from home.. which is pure shit.. but hey ho.. only another 20 years til I retire :crying:

Looking forward to the return of the Prem this weekend as I'm sure are you my friend.. Everton at home on Sunday I see.. that should be enough to see Frank sacked again hahaha usual late one for you! Dont forget to tune in for an exhibition of football from the mighty reds the night before :crying::thumbsup:

Thanks for lookin in m8, stay safe :thumbsup:

Back