Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

SKush SoG day 56 - 8 weeks
20220404_234545.jpg
20220404_234552.jpg
20220404_234600.jpg
20220404_234617.jpg

Not back to growing for a wee while yet. Caught COVID and it's fucked me up a bit.

Can't wait to see the chop pics mate. First SOG and it looks real good.

Qb

Holy shit bro.. bad times :cuss: hopefully you get well enough to get the green thumbs back out again soon.. thanks :pighug:it's gone well for a first effort.. my choppin fingers are itchin now lol

Holy shit bro.. bad times :cuss: hopefully you get well enough to get the green thumbs back out again soon.. thanks :pighug:it's gone well for a first effort.. my choppin fingers are itchin now lol
Here's hoping.

I've not got the energy for a full 120x120 tent at the moment but thinking about cracking that Silver Bubble fem photo, taking cuttings and creating a mother.

If only I could find the seed. It's difficult when you're blowing out your arse after lifting one (extremely light) box.

When is chop date?

Qb

Here's hoping.

I've not got the energy for a full 120x120 tent at the moment but thinking about cracking that Silver Bubble fem photo, taking cuttings and creating a mother.

If only I could find the seed. It's difficult when you're blowing out your arse after lifting one (extremely light) box.

When is chop date?

Qb

Another 6 days max my man.. day 63 that will be. So sorry to hear you're gettin it that tight health wise.. sincerely hope things pick up for ya soon :pighug: :vibes::karmacloud:

Back